Disclaimer+ Chp 0

[Disclaimer: 免責]

I do not own the series Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. This fanfiction is written by me simply for entertainment, but not for any benefit. All copyrights belong to Toei.

Using and sharing/ forwarding any part of this fanfiction is strictly prohibited without my permission. Feel free to ask me any questions at my Gmail account (link seen in my profile), thanks.

[Chapter 0: The prologue 第零幕:序章]

Centuries ago, wars were fought between humans and the Gedoushu, monsters that can enter the Sanzu river and the world we live in through gaps that aim to flood the world by gathering more human screams and negative emotions. To fight against these creatures, the Emperor of Japan ordered five samurai clans to fight against the Gedoushu. They possess the "Mojikara", which allows them to manipulate to draw upon abilities of kanji and the elements- fire, water, sky, wood, and land. They can also utilize "origami" to fight against the Ayakashis' "second life", which turns them into giants. And in the present, a new member who uses the power of light also joins and fights to protect peace among our world.

They are known as the Samurai Sentai Shinkenger--------

Till now, the battle of the Shinkengers continues and will continue for eternity......