Chp 4

[Chapter 4: The 12 samurais 第四幕:12人の侍 12人之侍]

The day after, Takeru assembled the Shinkengers.

Takeru: Everybody, I got something to say.

Kotoha: What is it, tono-sama?

Takeru: Mako, Ryunosuke, and I went to do some research on the suspicious activities these few days, and it's related to Chigoku Koudei, the strongest Gedoushu sealed by the first Shinkengers. However, it's sealed in a Gedou stone and it's nowhere to be found. We must find it now.

Genta: Gedou stone? This is bad! Akumaro might have it! If it falls into their hands, the world will be destroyed by them!

Ryunosuke: But first, Haruki-kun, were you supposed to deliver a weapon to us? We just got a letter from Mount Tsunobue.

Before Haruki could make a response, or apologize, a sound from a young girl 'Onii-chan, you're here! We were searching for you everywhere the whole time!' was heard.

Haruki: That voice...... must be!

Chisato, Ryusaku, and Makoto arrive while riding their respective origami.

Chisato, who just got off from her Saru origami, said: Onii-chan! I'm so glad that you're alive!

She then ran to Haruki and hugged him tightly.

Haruki: Chi-sato......

Haruki said out her name according to his instincts, from his lips.

Chiaki: Wah! The Origami...... got so large! What's going on?

Genta: Onii-chan?

He then looks at Chisato and gets shocked: Wah! Is she Kotoha? Why are there two Kotohas?

Indeed, Kotoha and Chisato do look nearly identical and they wear the same clothes and have the same hairstyle. Nobody could differ them from afar.

Kotoha: Why...... is there another me? And why is she calling Haruki-kun onii-chan?

Chisato: No, no! My name is Chisato Tani, and I'm his twin younger sister!

Genta: But...... you look exactly like Kotoha!

Kotoha: Yes! You look just like me!

Chisato: Of course! It's because I'm your daughter!

Genta, Kotoha: Eh? Daughter?!

The whole atmosphere became completely sunken again.

Chiaki: Don't tell me, Haruki-kun....... You're Kotoha's son?

Haruki: That's right.

Kotoha blushed and said: That's impossible! I don't have a boyfriend nor even married yet!

Genta: No wonder why I think Haruki-kun's face does resemble Kotoha a bit too......

Genta couldn't stop wondering who is Chisato and Haruki's father...... Could it be Chiaki?

'Yet, I'm glad you're fine!'

Ryusaku's Ryu origami goes around him and shrinks into his hands in its emblem form, and he walks towards Haruki and pats his shoulder. Feeling relieved as Haruki is alive and well.

Makoto got off her Kame origami, walked towards Mako, and said: Mother! You're still looking young and pretty as always!