1

I walked into the room and started to smile. i felt betrayed by my so called "friends". suddenly, I felt warm tears fall down my cheeks but i didnt stop smiling, i seeked revenge. the room i came in was filled with darkness and i felt it getting even darker every second.

i got up and instantly my eyes started hurting from the amount of light that was in such a huge room. turning my head i saw a person i didnt know. "You finally woke up! i was so worried that something happened to you! im so glad youre ok _____!" - the sweet person beside me said. she seemed very exhausted but delightful at the same time.

"do i know you?"

"of course you do, im your big sister.. do you not remember me ?.. - saying that she seemed on the verge of tears so i decided it would be best if i act like i know her. soon after, i noticed that i was in a hospital. I was curious about what happened and why i dont remember anything. while spacing out, I heard a noise. someone opened the door, and once i saw who it was, i froze..

it was one of my friends, from my dream. once the girl came in, i saw her grinning and looking at me with her huge crimson eyes. goosebumps rushed through my body. I was scared.

"hey bestie.. how is your sister doing?" she said surprisingly sweetly looking at the person sitting near me.

---------------------------------------------------------
Idk if i should continue this or smthn, but i hope u liked it lol. Sorry that its only 250 words. Funny story, the reason mc was smiling is just because our teach said we needed to start with that.

Remember to take care of yourself, have a wonderful day <3