Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Hi guys

Hope you’ll like this

HAILEY’s POV

We’re here sitting in under the shade of this big Narra tree near the soccer field of our school. It’s our lunch break and we just finished eating our lunch under this tree. We always bring our lunch to school because Mikey don’t like buying foods in the cafeteria. It’s not because we don’t like the foods there, it just that a lot of student are starring whenever we’re in the cafeteria. Girls are squealing like pigs and guys from other collage departments are approaching me suddenly. I hate people who are feeling-close to us. That’s why every morning Mikey would wake up early to prepare our lunch, I help sometimes too but most of the times he’s the one making our lunches.

If you’re thinking that were introvert then you’re wrong. We have our group of friends here too. But they came from the other collage departments, we seldom see each other now because we’re all graduating students and we’re all busy with our requirements. But whenever we have a spare time we always hang out with each other, not literally partying, just talking some stuffs, laughing like there’s no tomorrow, bullying each other and helping one another if there’s a problem. All the crazy shits from hell comes out whenever were all together. I like them because they’re true people, no pretension, no inhibition, no hidden agendas. Each of us came from a different kind of social status in the society from poor to rich but it doesn’t matter, because in our group we’re true to our self and we enjoy each other’s company. I know Mikey feels the same way too even though he just stays quiet in my side the whole time were with the group, I know deep down that expressionless face of his, his also enjoying the company of our friends.

I yawn. I miss those crazy weirdoes.

“Sleep for a while, we still have one hour and 15 minutes before our next class. I’ll wake you up later.” He said while turning the page of the book his reading on his right hand.

Every Friday we have two classes in the morning before lunch break then two hours vacant before our last subject in the afternoon. We always hang out here under the narra tree, it’s cool and refreshing here.

We’re sitting in a blanket that I always bring so that we can lie or sit whenever we’re here.

“Ok.” I just said and yawn again since my head is already leaning against his left shoulder and  my right hand is entwined with his left hand.

“Do you want to sleep on my lap?”

“Nerp.”

Then I felt him kiss my head before he resumes his reading.

Sometimes I wonder, where does his energy came from when we spent the same hours of working and studying? How come he looks like he had a good night sleep while I feel sleepy as hell as ever?

Maybe the energy that supposed to be mine went to him because God knows that if I have some energy in my body I would spent it working until I drop, whereas for Mikey if he has some energy in his body he will spend it taking care of me. haaaaaist dunno about that.

“Mikey…”

“Hmmm..?”

“What are you reading?” I asked him since I think I can’t sleep anymore.