Exhausted

On a writing break but I had this chapter ready so I thought I'd upload it.

"This is stupid, I can't believe after everything we're going through theyre still forcing me to play a stupid ass lacrosse game!" Okay I'm sure I'm going to break the actual boxing bag.

"Okay how about we pause for a moment." Argent took the gloves away from me and I sat myself down gasping for air.

I was in argents training bunker or whatever the hell he wants to call it. Since he was in town again I took my advantage to train with him.

"Aren't you going to be late for school?" He asked as he seated himself next to me and I nodded. "Yeah but I am exceeding hugely in all my studies so I don't think I'm missing much." I told him as I gulped down my water relieving mt dry throat.

"You juggle way to many things. How much sleep do you get Max?" He asked me concerned and I shrugged. "Who the hell keeps count of that."

"Come on, be serious." Argent said and I huffed looking up at him as he looked down at me concerned. "Two hours a night, if I'm lucky."

"Your exhausting yourself." He told me and I shook my head. "Technically I'm fine. Don't worry about me Argent." I told him as I stood up grabbing my gym bag heading out to avoid this conversation.

"Max wait-"
"Argent I'm fine. Don't worry." I told him not letting him talk me into anything as I made my way out. "Max!" Argent called out but I quickly waved him of.

"See you next week!"

"Devenford always plays to win but especially when it's for charity." Ugh he sounds like such a player. And his preppy uniform is worse

"Especially when 100% of the proceeds go to the winning team right?" The news reporter asked as she giggled definitely flirting with him. Well that's how I saw it.

"Which is why we'll be 100% kicking Beacon Hills ass." Brett said and I scoffed at him rolling my eyes. "You wish." I mumbled knowing he heard me.

"So Brett, your a fairly attractive young boy. Have you got any words for a young lady lovers?" The woman said and Brett immediately placed his eyes on me and I scoffed waiting to see his response.

I folded my arms giving him a bitch look.

"Yes I do. My number is 1334 I'm taken." Brett smirked as he looked towards the camera and I couldn't help but smile.

"So your taken? What a disappointment." She said and I was very close to punching this bitch. Brett just laughed knowing he could smell my jealousy.

"Well she's actually one of my biggest motivators. In fact she's actually standing right there." He pointed towards me and I raised my eyes at the lady as she looked straight back at me.

"One of the rival team mates. That's gotta be chaotic?" She said going way of topic. "Actually it's not. We make it work. Anyway let's go back to the point of the interview. Buy your tickets, proceeds will be going to a charity."

Brett said ending the interview quickly walking over to me as he placed his arm around my shoulder pulling me in a the side of him. "Did you see the way she was flirting with you?" I complained straight away.

"Max." Brett sighed and I couldn't help it. I was jealous. He's this hot piece of eight pack glory.

"She went way of topic! How hard was it to say two questions and not stare at ur face completley in awe. Like bitch could you make it any more obvious. And god to think-" I ranted on and on until he cut me of by kissing me.