Golden Freddy x Springtrap

Springtrap is walking around like no one was there in the horror attraction, he walk and then climb in the vents, he crawl in and keep going and hear someone in the office, he keep crawling and stop, take a peek and see G.Freddy sleeping on a chair, snoring away, he back up and G.Freddy woke up and turn "Springtrap? What are you doing" he ask and Springtrap look up at him, hide his blush and respond "oh just climbing around see if Jason came back, I'll be going now" G.Freddy grab his arm and pull him out, Springtrap is on top of him and G.Freddy on the bottom "why, I'm getting bored here, why don't you stay with me a bit" he smiled and Springtrap gulp and blush "ok I don't mind at all" he get up and G.Freddy stand up and sit on the chair, he pet his lap and Springtrap blush even more deeper, G.Freddy smile "why not sit here on my lap, I won't bite" he smiled and Springtrap sit on his lap, with head down and G.Freddy look at him and think "god he is cute when he blush like that, it makes me wanna kiss him so badly!" He lift his head up and Springtrap look at him and they kiss, Springtrap look at him and kiss him back, they pull away and cuddle up for the night at the Freddy horror attraction!