Thom gets adopted by Tom

Thom Yorke was sitting in the orphanage, as his parental figure, Jonny Greenwood, suffered a heart attack. Thom really wants another father, as he never truly matured, and requires that person in his life to help develop him properly. Kunkles the Sloth, the man who ran the orphanage, looked at Yorke, before letting out a small chuckle.

"You're like 53, yet you still need a daddy. Pathetic!" Kunkles spoke callously.

"That ain't nice, innit fam?"

Thom Yorke felt accomplished, knowing he single-handedly destroyed Kunkles's small brain with his facts and logic

Thom Yorke felt accomplished, knowing he single-handedly destroyed Kunkles's small brain with his facts and logic. However, just as Kunkles was about to retort back, a man walked through the orphanage doors. Thom couldn't see the man's face, because he was only 5.446194 feet tall. The man leaned across the counter, and whispered to Kunkles.

"I need me some curry sauce..."

"Another kid, really? Tom, you can't keep doing this." Thom knew that the man's name was Tom, and not Thom, because there's no h.

"Curry sauce Kunkles, I need me some curry sauce."

"Fine, take the Yorke kid, don't want him here. Absolute creep, that one is." It's funny, dear viewers.

"Crackingly good, back to Uranus then." Tom came over to Thom, and took him out his pen.

Thom was happy that he was finally getting a new father.