2

[Doyoung POV]
"Hyungie hurry up!!" I whined. "Chill, I just need to take a small break" Jihoon pouted. It was so adorable. "Okay let's take a break you big baby" I teased him. "Shush I'm not a baby you idiot!" Jihoon huffed. "You're too adorable hyungie" I grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush and look at me all shocked.

After our mini break we walked to the bus stop to get back to his place. "Dobi are you sure you want to go to my place?" Jihoon asked me. I nodded and just started clinging on to him.

[Junkyu POV]

"Mashi!!" I yelled from the kitchen. "What baby?" Mashi yelled back from his room. Yes I'm over at Mashiho's apartment. "Come help me with the dishes!" I exclaimed. But no response, as usual he would avoid doing any dishes.

"Daddy your kitten's hornyyy~" I whined. I use this tactic to get him out of his room all of the time. Kinda surprised that he still falls for it. I could hear him running from his bedroom and as I turned around, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm here baby" "Good! Now grab a sponge and start scrubbing these dishes!" I smiled.

"But you said you were-" "I know! That was to get you out of your room Mashi" He pouted as he felt dumb for falling for my trick again. "Please baby I really need help with these dishes!" I whined. "Okay fine" he finally gave in and started helping me.

After we finished the dishes Doyoung and Jihoon came back from their date. "Hey guys!" Mashiho greeted them. "Did you guys have fun?" I asked. "I had a lot of fun! Not sure if Jihoon hyung has fun though." Doyoung pouted. "I did have fun Dobi!!" Jihoon hugged Doyoung since he didn't want him to be upset.

"Awww looks like Jihoon has finally fallen in love again!" Mashiho teased. "Did not!!" Jihoon turned bright red. "Can we go cuddle now hyungie?" Doyoung asked innocently. "Sure let's go to my room" Jihoon took Doyoung's hand and brought him to his room.

"Wow they went from barely knowing each other to cuddle buddies" Mashiho laughed. "Yeah but I guess it's a good thing since they've known each other for years." "What?? How?? They just met today!" He asked. "They were in the same car crash when they were kids." I explained. "Wait really??" Mashiho looked surprised at the information I was giving him.

After a few minutes of me explaining how I knew they were in the same crash, Jihoon came out of his room with a hickey on his neck. "Did Dobi give you a hickey????" I asked. "Yeah why?" Jihoon said with a calm tone. "Aren't you guys moving a little too quickly?" Mashiho asked. "I don't know, he just fell asleep and started sucking on my neck, not sure why but yeah" Jihoon said while smiling. He grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water.

After Jihoon when back to his room, Mashiho started saying that he was tired. "Then go to bed! I can go home" I pouted. "But I want you to stay babyyy" Mashi kept whining. "Then go to sleep! I'll make dinner for the 4 of us." "Noooo it was my turn to make dinner!!!" Mashi pouted. "Fine you can help me make dinner then"

[Jihoon POV]

"Alright Dobi here's your water" I smiled while holding a cup of water for him. "Thank you" Dobi smiled back at me, he really looked exhausted. After he drank his water we laid down on my bed and started cuddling again. "Dobi?" I asked "hm?" He hummed back.

"Is your name actually Dobi or is it a nickname?" I asked. "Oh it's a nickname Junkyu hyung gave me when we first met! My real name is Doyoung" Dobi got up and explained. "Oh cool. Now lay back down you idiot!" I giggled.

After 2 hours of cuddling, Mashiho came in and told us that dinner was ready. Doyoung got up immediately, seems like he was really hungry. I got up as well but I wasn't planning on eating anything.

Everyone was at the table and they were eating the Bibimbap and Tteokbokki Junkyu and Mashiho made. "Hyungie why aren't you eating?" Doyoung asked me. "Oh uhhh well..." I looked down at the ground. I have an eating disorder, I don't eat anything throughout the day. It all started with skipping breakfast before school and I ended up developing Anorexia by the end of grade 8. "He has Anorexia" Mashiho explained. "Wait really??" Junkyu asked. "Mhm.." I looked down all embarrassed since I've never been able to talk about my eating disorder. "Hyungie are you at least trying to get better?" Doyoung asked

I just nodded, but I felt Doyoung grab my hands and say "Don't worry Hyungie you aren't alone." He smiled. "What do you mean by that?" Mashiho asked all confused. "I'm also Anorexic" Doyoung began to cry. "What? But I see you eat everyday!" Junkyu was confused too. "It's because I force myself to throw up the food I ate after you leave Junkyu hyung" Doyoung explained.

After Junkyu explained that he would keep watch of Doyoung now, everyone began eating. Well everyone except for me. "Hyungie why aren't you eating?" Doyoung asked. I didn't answer. I just stared at my food, zoning out. After a few mins I felt a spoon full of food come up to my lips, I look over and Doyoung is the one trying to feed me. "Dobi I can feed myself you know" "I know but you aren't eating" he pouted. I just gave in and let him feed me. And I also ended up feeding him as well. He's too adorable..

~TBC~