Chapter One: Taken

A/N most of this will be in Stella pov but there will be some in Rain pov.

Stella pov

I was walking in the city of glacierford when some grabbed me and punched me in the face making me become unconscious.

I woke up on a wooden floor with a spotlight on me I had a throbbing head ache. I heard voices looking around I saw there were lots if people biding on something. Wait they are bidding on me I thought!?!?!? Finally one man I heard said 1 million his voice sounded calming to me but commanding. Sold to Rain the dragon tamer the auctioneer said. Two people came from behind me and dragged me to the man who is called Rain I think. They gave him a rope that tied my hands behind my back. WAIT my hands are tied up I thought. He took the muzzle or whatever they put in my mouth before they knocked me out, out if my mouth. Hello he said. U-um h-hi um urm w-who are you I asked. I am known as rain the dragon tamer, but you can just call me rain he said. O-okay Rain where are you taking me I asked. You are my servant and you will be taken to my privet quarters he said. He then picked me up bridal style and walked to a limo. Get in he said putting me down. I did as he said and he git in and sat down beside me. Where do you wish to go sir the driver said. Back to my house rain said. The driver started the way to his house and once we arrived to was shocked to see how big and nice his house was. Cone with me he said as we got out of the car. He led me in the house and up some stairs inti a room with a bed and a bathroom connected. Here us my room you will be staying here there is a mini fridge in the corner with some snacks. I'll be nack in a few to show you why your here rain said.