" Sir Technoblade. Chapter 4

IM FORGETTING CHAPTERS ALREADY 😌💕 

The pouch wasn't knocked over or pinned to the ground expect grabbed. The pig lin s hand got a small bleeding wound on it and then the pouch got pinned to the nether brick ground as all nobles looked up at you. "THATS Y/N L/N!!" A noble yelled. " I HEARD SHES THE MOST WANTED THEIF IN HELL AND THE OVER WORLD!" another screeched fearfully. "No way..." The pink haired man said. You were about too fly away but you felt something shoot your wing as you fell down onto the Brick. You couldn't feel anything but a person dragging you away before you blacked out fully. 

~Hour Later.~ 

You woke up in a cell your wings were in full pain both being pinned to the wall with nails. 

Jeez be a little nice.    

You thought to your self before you waved the dragon tail laying on your back un tying the ropes connecting your hands to the wall. You got all your limbs out of the ropes but now it was time for the most annoying and painful part. The wings. You moved your hand to one of the nails and grabbed it. You gave a breather before you ripped it out your wing. A quiet scream before a sigh of relief. You did it too the other and again. Blood curling yet quiet scream. And a sigh of relief. 

You went up to the cell door and just scoffed at the sleeping guard. You teleported outside the cell and went to the button, pressing it and unlocking all the cells. Full chaos began. Then and there. The prisoners ran out causing you to fall. Waking the guard up. You teleported to your cell and sat in the corner acting asleep. Then the guard ran calling other guards. Nobody knew it was you who started the escape. Not a soul. Only Satan and god knew. Well kinda ironic cause you were in hell- But whatever. A specific guard went up to you waving his hand to make sure you were actually asleep before you were threw over his shoulder and he started to walk somewhere. You didn't know where but you didn't wanna be caught so you just kept your eyes closed and kept 'Sleeping'.

(A/N) 

YES I MIGHT CONTINUE ALL MY STORIES [💕]