🌊The Immortal King🌊

💧Name:💧"Ray" Raymond III💧Age:💧(It's unknown but is estimated to be over a couple eons old)💧Gender:💧(Male)💧Species:💧(Immortal)💧Sexuality:💧(Male preference it seems)💧Personality:💧(Ray is extremely quiet barely talking or even smiling at ...

💧Name:💧
"Ray" Raymond III
💧Age:💧
(It's unknown but is estimated to be over a couple eons old)
💧Gender:💧
(Male)
💧Species:💧
(Immortal)
💧Sexuality:💧
(Male preference it seems)
💧Personality:💧
(Ray is extremely quiet barely talking or even smiling at times he more often than not used motions or even some sign to communicate tho he can speak. He's kind and rather generous unless you make him upset)
💧Looks:💧

(My art)💧Likes:💧(Tea, reading, being in colder places , being outside, water, animals, various sweets and foods , being alone a majority of the time unless with a partner)💧Dislikes: 💧(Being constantly harassed, forced to speak, arguing, punish...

(My art)
💧Likes:💧
(Tea, reading, being in colder places , being outside, water, animals, various sweets and foods , being alone a majority of the time unless with a partner)
💧Dislikes: 💧
(Being constantly harassed, forced to speak, arguing, punishing people tho he may have to)
💧Flaws :💧
(Ray can be a bit too shy sometimes and it often can get him in trouble with the other kingdoms)
💧Backstory:💧
(Ray was born into the royal family many eons ago and when he reached 14 he just seemed to stop aging stating rather petite and small and around that time his water powers manifested . His parents were not immortal and so after their passing he took the crown and has ruled it for many years.
Though the castle is hidden and not known to many)
💧Other: 💧
(He thinks someone being clumsy is cute lmao)

🍆If smut?:🍆

💧Kinks:💧
(Unsure)
💧Turn ons:💧
(Probably would be , kissing , groping, whispering sweet words to him. He may be into some interesting stuff ;) )
💧Turn offs:💧
(Overly gross kinks)
💧Position:💧
(Bottom)

 He may be into some interesting stuff ;) )💧Turn offs:💧(Overly gross kinks)💧Position:💧(Bottom)

🌊Scenarios:🌊

1.
King's Servant

You had began working at Ray's kingdom serving as one of the many butlers of the palace.
You'd been working there awhile and soon found yourself one of the kinds personal servants. You knocked softly on the kings door, holding a tray of tea quietly poking your head into his room.
The king was sitting on a small couch in the room a book in hand .
He glanced up as you entered giving a small wave.
You?

2.
Knight in Shining Armor
You were a knight in the princes army.
A skilled knight at that and we're moving rather quickly through the ranks even though you had just joined.
One day you were training and accidentally slipped landing straight on your rear.
And you heard a faint giggle from behind you. Turning you see the king covering his mouth a bit as he looked at you he shyly offered you a hand to help you up.
You?

3
Make your own