Part 3

Notes:

Also oikawa is taler then kageyama but not much just a few inches. 

Rm = ( random girl)
O = oikawa
K= kageyama
** = thoughts

Three weeks later

Rm : "Thank you oikawa-san for walking with me to the bus stop" she blushes as she bows quickly

O:  " no no its my pleasure since I was headed this way anyway to meet up with a friend" he says with a big smile.

The girl leaves and oikawa continues to walk down the street. * Hmm she was cute  but right now I should call iwa-chan and tell him why im late an– wait huh? *

suddenly stopped walking and looked into the bookshop to his right.  "is that..."

he went into the book shop and went behind the shelf to avoid being seen. he looked around the corner to see  kageyama reading. * I didn't know he could read hahah*  he snickers to himself.

*I guess I could annoy him and bring some more enjoyment to my day.*

He walkes by and bumps kageyama which made him drop his book on to the floor . Kageyama turns to face the stranger who bumped into him.

" im sorry i-uh oikawa-san" he says with wide eyes. Oikawa smirks and says  "  sorry tobio-chan haha I guess I didn't see you there". Kayegmam bends down to pick up his book and as he looks up with a puzzled look and says " um what are you doing here?"

Oikawa scoffs " I should be asking you that, but I was just passing by and I saw you reading a book which I never thought I would see in my life haha"

Kageyama looks down at the book in his hand and scrunches his face and shouts " I READ OIKAWA-SAN"

Oikawa  starts laughing hysterically holding his stomach " your soo stupid tobio -chan "

"um hey am I interrupting something" a random guy walks over standing Infront of Kageyama. Oikawa stops laugh and straightens up looking at the random guy. " were fi-" oikawa gets interrupted mid-sentence . " are you okay tobio" the random guy says as he lends a hand to  Kageyama and he takes his hand and stands up.

*is tobio chan blushing and smiling and its not at all creepy..what the hell is going on*

" you call him tobio..?? hmm so your that close huh ? so who is he tobio-chan" oikawa say with a smile but in an annoyed tone.

"i-um he's-" Kageyama is cuts off "I'm Haru and I work in the book store which tobio has been visiting very often so he's my favourite customer" he says while looking at kageyama with a small smile.

This irriatated oikawa as he kept looking at both Haru and kageyama and there still holding hands .

"well is there anything else you need tobio?" haru says in a gentle voice.

" no he's fine and you can let go of his hand now" oikawa says crossing his arms with an a look which could kill.

The two looked at their hands and quickly   let go when they realised and both blushed looking the opposite directions . " well were leaving " oikawa says uncrossing his arms and and taking the book out of Kageyama hands and giving it to harau and then grabing kageyamas wrist and dranging him out of the  bookshop.

"hey ! Oikawa-san what are you doing?" . They walked till the bookshop was out of site and oikawa was very confused about whats going on but all he knew was that he couldn't stop . but all of a sudden he was on the ground and in pain.

*ouch..aahhhh why am I on the ground and whats so heavy on me* as he slowy opened his eyes all he can see is dark ocean blue eyes and he realised hes just been tackeled by tobio.

Kageyama is kind of straddling him with hands on on the side of oikawas  head

"oww tobio-chan why did. You tackle me ?" oikawa said  aching from the paain oof hiting the floor so hard.

" you wouldn't listen to me  so I did the only thing I could think of... and now were here". he says with light blush across his face looking down at him and oikawa starts blushing lightly realising their position.

"well um im i-i- im sorry tobio-chan but what were you doing in the bookstore cause you suck at school"

" hey I don't suck" he says with a pout

"yes you do and you don't really care about school. Only volleyball so why are you in that book shop and going like everyday hmm?" he says raising his eyebrow.

" I don't go evey day" he mumbles " I just go sometimes because Haru has been helpful and stuff"

"tobio have you bought a book since you've been there?" oikawa questions in a serious tone.

"No.." he replies.  Oikawa rolls his eyes "of course you haven't so your only going there to flirt with that guy" . *I guess you got over me pretty fast huh * he thinks really annoyed at the thought.

" huh? ..i-i—I what no what! No I didn't flirt with him" kageyama looks to the side blushing profusely.

Oikawa looks at him getting more annoyed with his reaction "Tchh...he 's obviously flirting with you and why is he calling you tobio huh? you don't like people calling you your first name so why are you fine with him saying it !"

Kageyma whipped his head to look at oikawa so fast he could have gotten whiplash . " you think he might like me?" he says still blushing.

" seriously tobio-chan that's what you got from that" he says with a mad look.

" oikawa-san why are you being like this because im pretty sure you hate me" tobio says says with a confused look and a head tilt.

*dam it...why do you have to look like a cute kitten ..a stupid cute dummy kitten* oikawa thought to himself .

the next thing he knew he pulled Kageyama down by the back of his neck crashing their lips together softly. Kageyamas eyes widen for a second and then closed as he slowly kissed back . a few seconds later they slowly broke apart only inches from each other heavily breathing as they stare into each others eyes. " I don't hate you tobio " oikawa says in a whisper.

then it finally register Kageyama and he screamed " I have to go now!" and he rushed up and ran".  Oikawa was still on the pavement trying to figure out what he just did.  Hes been laying there for about 15min without moving as people passed him  until he heard a familiar voice .