[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏]

"Accountability"

•||•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A young girl seen sitting alone at a bar drinking many glasses of alcohol on her table.

.

The girl looked like she was thinking about something while holding her head. Not long after that, she suddenly stopped drinking alcohol from her glass.

.
.

The girl immediately stood up, ended her drinking and left the bar with a bottle of wine on her hand.

.

"Arghh.. sh*t!"

.
.

Shouted that girl, driving her car at high speed while sipping a bottle of alcohol in her hand.

.
.

"Flashback On"

.
.

"No dad, you can't do this. I won't approve it ever!" Said the girl against her father's actions.

"Hyewon, listen to me. I'm doing this for you and your sister, Minju. So that you can find someone who can take care of you while I'm at work. Besides, she's a very good person, I'm sure she'll love you and Minju like her own daughter." Said the dad of the girl named Hyewon explaining so that her daughter could accept his decision.

"Tsk.. Doing it for me & Minju?" Hyewon said while grinning at her dad.

"Isn't that your intention? Marry another woman & make her your wife, even though you promised that you would never marry again after mom died. You're so mean, I hate you dad!" Hyewon continued as she walked quickly away from her dad towards her car outside the house.

"Hyewon, wait.. listen to my explanation first!" Hyewon's dad shouted while chasing his daughter.

.

However, he couldn't catch up her daughter. Hyewon has gone somewhere using her car.

.
.

"Flashback Off"

.
.

Hyewon continued to drive her car at high speed while occasionally ruffling her hair. She's very disappointed by her dad.

.

She drives her car without direction & purpose. The most important thing for her was, she hadn't seen her father's face for this time.
.

While driving, her vision felt a little blurry, maybe because of the effects of the alcohol she drank. But that didn't make her slow down the car, she kept driving it at high speed.