[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐]

"Yes"

•||•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Be my baby."

.
.

Jihye said while sitting on Hyewon's lap and wrapped her arms around Hyewon's neck.

.

Hyewon was very shocked when Jihye suddenly sat on her lap. She couldn't move and could only be silent for a moment while staring at Jihye's face which was quite very close to her.

Hyewon swallowed her saliva, Jihye looks more beautiful when seen from that close.

But she also felt a little uncomfortable because she wasn't used to this kind of thing before.

Hyewon tried to slightly distance her face from Jihye's face.

.

"U - Uhmm sorry.. W - What do you mean?" Hyewon stuttered, her sweat started dripping.

.

Jihye brought her face closer to Hyewon, making Hyewon look even more nervous.

Jihye smirked then held Hyewon's cheek.

.

"You're attractive but you're too innocent, don't you know what I mean? or are you just pretending that you don't know?" Jihye said as she continued to stare at Hyewon.

Hyewon just keep silent, making them stare at each other for a long time.

Jihye smiled then got up from Hyewon's lap, and stood facing Hyewon while leaning on her desk.

.

Hyewon could finally breathe a sigh of relief. She immediately corrected her sitting position.

.

"But if you don't want it, it's OK. I can report you to the police station for driving a car while drunk and almost crashing into my car." Jihye said as she took her phone.

Hyewon glared her eyes and immediately got up from her seat.

.

"W - Wait! Just give me a little more time to talk to my dad so I can get my credit card back he confiscated!" Hyewon said.

Jihye immediately put her cellphone on her desk and looked at Hyewon while crossing her arms.

"Was the time I gave you last night not enough for you? I gave you a chance, but you asked for more time? Wow." Jihye said.

.

"Gosh please, I didn't want something like this to happen to me too, I didn't mean it. But my credit card being confiscated by my dad.. Arghh you know right, it was something I didn't expect. I didn't think he would confiscate it from me. Please give me some more time. Until tonight my dad comes home, I'll ask him for my credit card and replace the damage to your car immediately." Hyewon said to Jihye.