【30-STUDY BUDDY: CLASS 1A】

ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅʏ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ 1ᴀ?

ARIES - Mezo Shoji (He helps carry your supplies for you. After your study sessions, you both like to get ice cream around 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM).

TAURUS - Momo Yaoyorozu (She lends you her notes that you failed to complete in class. She's very caring and understanding).

GEMINI - Minoru Mineta (He was forced to study with you because the teacher said so. Surprisingly, he doesn't find you to be "interesting" like the other students in Class 1A).

CANCER - Kyoka Jiro (She plays some light music in the background for a chill study environment).

LEO - Rikido Sato (He brings food so you both can munch on some snacks while reviewing).

VIRGO - Katsuki Bakugo (I don't know how you managed to get him to study with you. He helps you the same way he helps Kirishima with studying).

LIBRA - Yuga Aoyama (He agreed to be your study buddy only so you both can chat together after).

SCORPIO - Koji Koda (He's a quiet friend who enjoys studying around nature. You tag along with him occasionally to study).

SAGITTARIUS - Tsuyu Asui (She enjoys studying when there is NO interruptions. Luckily, she enjoys studying with you no matter the circumstances).

CAPRICORN - Ochaco Uraraka (She likes to have group studies, so expect many more people to come with you two).

AQUARIUS - Tenya Iida (He likes to study straightforwardly, no disruptions of any kind. Just try your best to finish the task at hand and there shouldn't be any problem).

PISCES - Fumikage Tokoyami (He likes to study during early mornings, around 2:00 AM. If you fall asleep during a study session with him, he'd be cool with it).

ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ

The chapter results were chosen by chance with a spinning wheel.

Suggestions are also accepted.

Plus Ultra!