The Prologue

POV Narrator: Universe- My Hero Academia Prime; Main-Izuku Midoriya, Year-2221

Location- Earth

The thriving world of humans had technologically advanced to levels none had thought was possible by humans. The same humans had been gifted superpowers known as Quirks around 200 years ago. Still, all didn't use powers for good

quirks led to chaos by the people who wanted to gain more power in this world. People who were brave came forward to protect those who require saving. Using their own powers to protect people who couldn't protect themselves from those who misused their own powers. These protectors were then started to be called heroes by the public later on the government also realized these protectors need and pro hero as an occupation came to light. The superpower became the normal the once envisioned fights in comics became reality. In the first generation of quirks where only chaos thrived the king of the underworld All For One ruled with an iron fist, his quirk led him to be able to steal any quirk he wanted with just a touch from his whole hand he used it to manipulate and grow in strength using this power taking quirks from those who didn't want them and making them his puppets and keeping the strong quirks for himself. AFO had a younger brother who was thought to be quirkless, AFO gave his brother a stockpiling quirk to change his brother's views on him and join him but the brother who had been thought to be quirkless had a quirk -that can be passed down to other quirks useless alone but the stockpiling quirks and the brothers quirk fused and gave birth to the quirk One For All. The sole purpose of this quirk was to defeat All For One. OFA was passed down from generation to generation at last the 8th user of the quirk All Might or real name Toshinori Yagi was able to defeat AFO but he was captured not killed. In the fight, all might lose his power.  AFO passed his quirk down his so-called successor Shigaraki Tomura or his real name Tenko Shimura the grandchild of the 7th user of OFA Nana Shimura. All might successor Izuku Midoriya or hero name Deku the 9th successor of OFA fought in the war of heroes and meta liberation army+LOV(League Of Villains) in which no side won but heroes took heavy damage led to civilians losing trust in heroes also many heroes retiring. Shigaraki now a puppet of AFO fully being controlled by him rested to complete his transformation for AFO. In the end, all Deku and his friends who were fellow heroes in training were able to win capturing the remaining LOV and killing both shigaraki and AFO rescuing shigaraki by killing him and letting him escape from AFO clutches. They lost a lot of good heroes on that day. Even all might died in the fight protecting izuku from an attack which could have been fatal changing the tide of the battle. Shigaraki body was buried laying him to rest Heroes had won the world went back to some state of normal, Like what do you expect from a world filled with superpowers. Evil will always be there it is the protector's duty to protect the weak. OFA was publicly announced but no villain tried to get it as they all released its repercussions and knew no human will be able to wield it afterward Deku. People and heroes thought the century-long feud between OFA and AFO had ended even Deku thought the same he became the no.1 hero in the world got married to Ochako Uraraka the no.7 hero in Japan had 2 offspring's named Toshi, rumiki. For 35 years no one could defeat Deku. Izuku thought there were no secrets left in OFA he had mastered it but the true history of OFA and AFO weren't even known by ancient gods who created the multiverses the only person who knew about this power true nature was the creator of all realities the creator of the multiversal time stream. This mistake of not knowing the true nature of OFA and AFO led to the destruction of Izuku's world the world lacked the human presence the sounds in the world were either from fires and other disasters or the incoherent speech of Nomu's once human beings who have been mutated into horrifying creatures by experiments and forcefully given quirks making them mindless soldiers. Some Nomu called High end nomu could talk but were still soldiers who took direct orders from their boss.

The only 3 heroes remaining with around 100 humans surviving after the last clash. The heroes are Ejiro Krishima hero name -red riot, Ochako Uraraka hero name -Uravity, and Izuku Midoriya hero name – Deku. Even after reaching the quirk's true potential they still couldn't beat the villains. Reaching levels of quirks that can easily destroy planets to a universe . Their opponent was the second user of AFO it self shigaraki tomura or the body of shigaraki tomura with the mind of amalgamations of the soul of the true AFO and shigaraki who wanted to destroy this world completely and rule another universe but before that he wanted to crush all heroes. He rescued the old LOV made told them how to reach their quirks true potential made millions of nomu and he started the war that destroyed the world. Heroes lost completely remaining heroes went underground leaving them to fight another day. Slowly many heroes were found and were killed if some previous top hero was found he would become an example for others as that hero was killed brutally. The heroes found a specific training which was extremely brutal only 5% but effort led to rewarding those who survived became extremely strong the level were the could defeat almost most of the villains except the extremely strong ones they also found a training which made them even stronger only 1% of the first 5% were able to do it but the fruit of that training's effort wasn't enough to defeat the LOV and other ss+ rank villains. Slowly even the strong heroes lost. Now we are back to the only 3 heroes remaining this time the LOV came themselves to finish themselves and take OFA for the final time they fought for hours on end the heroes fought were able to knock out toga, spinner,muscular, and Dabi of LOV but in the end, both red riot and uravity lost or died in the fight something happened to deku when they died they shined a colour of red and roses but the light quickly faded shigaraki taunted deku telling him he failed to protect anyone he broke his promise in his raged state it unlocked the full power of OFA but as soon as the power came it dispersed, deku had died right on the spots he had been injured beyond recognition he had a gaping hole in his stomach had lost his left arm and had broken bones everywhere else. Shigaraki waited for his team to wake up he was mad as he couldn't take the power so, he destroyed the body of deku so he can't come back to life like shigaraki himself did. After his team woke up he destroyed the earth which made a rift that led to another universe.LOV and other nomu's and villains that remained were sucked into it.

Deku's POV:

Where am I? I was fighting shigaraki . He recognized the place it was inside of OFA. Huh, I am inside OFA again . he yelled "all might, nana, en, first etc. The previous users of OFA came into view. Guys want happened. All might said," Young Midoriya you died in the fight against shigaraki he destroyed earth and we all got sucked into another universe. We think we are on this universe Earth. '

WAIT WHAT!

CLIFFHANGER

Many elements of the story are taken from the popular shonen manga Boku no hero Academia or my hero academia all the characters and multiple parts of the story is owned by the writer Kohei Horikoshi.