I Think I Like You

HARRY P.O.V

The plane landed on the hard ground of the London airport. I looked out the window to see my hometown. I hadn't seen it for two months because of the tour. Neither had I seen my family or friends. The pilots voice spoke over the loud speaker, telling us it was okay to leave. I got my luggage and walked out of the plane.

The airport was full of paparazzi. They were disappointed considering it was only me. Louis, Liam, and Zayn would be coming home tomorrow. Niall went to Mullingar to visit some family. I signed some autographs, took some pictures and went to find the rest of my luggage. I got up to the little conveyer belt thing with all the luggage and waited for mine. I had a black bag with a blue tag on it. I was looking for it when I saw it. I walked over to the other end and went to reach for it, when another hand landed on mine. 

"Oh I'm sorry I thought this was mine. Looks identical." Said the voice. I looked up and saw a girl. She had dark brown hair that faded to blonde at the tips. Her eyes were a gentle blue color. They were beautiful.

"Uhm Hello?" She said.

"Oh.. uhm... sorry." I must've been staring. Damn it.

"It's okay. I don't mind if you find me strange looking." She laughed a bit and pushed her hair away, looking down at the floor.

"No, not at all it's just... your eyes are gorgeous."

She looked up and smiled. Her cheeks turned a bright pink color and she looked down at the floor again.

"Thanks. It's been awhile since I've heard a compliment."

"What do you mean?" I asked putting my bag next to me.

"It's just, I was never the girl that people liked to be around. I was more of the girl everyone thought they could throw around. It was hard trying not to believe it. Eventually my best and only friend turned against me." She sighed.

I looked at her face. She was beautiful! How could anyone tell her different?

"I'll tell you what. How about you let me take you out. Maybe a coffee? We can discuss how wrong all of those people were, and how impossible it is to be this beautiful." I smiled at her.

I guess that made her day. Considering she hugged me.

"I'd love too. Thank you for being so sweet. I gotta find my bag so I'll text you?" She pulled out her phone and I handed her mine. She put her number in mine and I put mine in hers.

"Isabella. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I smiled at her again. 

"Thank you Harry. Like I didn't already know you." She laughed.

"So, I'll call you?"

"Sure. I'm free at like, 2(pm) if that's okay with you."

"That's great. See you then, Bella."

"See yah Harry." She said finding her bag and walking away.

I watched her walk about 20 feet before I pulled out my phone and sent her a text.

To: Isabella:)

Miss you already :( xx

She stopped in the middle of the room and turned around and laughed at me. She then replied.

From: Isabella:)

See you soon curly :D xx

She waved, and turned around and walked away. I watched her until I couldn't see her anymore.

I have a feeling I'm gonna like this girl.

A lot.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

TADA!! You like it? 

First part: DONE.

WOOO

K

love you my little llamas.

hehe llamas.

K Byeeee!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333