V

( I was writing for something but it was delayed as I forgot the idea, so have these two cookie run kingdom ocs of mine interacting, kind of. and don't be surprised of why I called them names of food they're originally cookies, I was just modifying some things if you get it. )

Truly a fine lad is he, who holds freedom and independence as if it’s a majestic sculpture on a pedestal. He who never fails to leave a taste of interest to those whom he had encountered.

Truly, passionate is an understatement if you’re including pizza in it. A young man who values the importance of emancipation, liberation and a whole more. A person who has lived no longer than 19 years, yet has the ideals of those whose life reaches the point of millennium.

As mischievous as a raccoon can be and as free as a bird can be, that’s how people perceive his ideality. An empathetic juvenile who has both wisdom and puerility in his heart. He knows what he should and he never hesitates to address his boundaries when needed.

It's rather fascinating to say that he’s friends with someone who holds the ideality of law and judgement strongly in their hands, fondue. A stickler for the rules, if you will.

A person who holds two sides of behaviours based on how they perceive the situation- a rather obstinate and tight-lipped one, although if you do not get along with them they can and will act stoic, blunt and rather unforgiving.

It all started in the court. At first, pizza was merely observing the system of law enforcement and the way people judge others. A fascinating he would say, yet it seems it does not interest him as much with the fact that he is a man of independence.

That was, until he met fondue. One who instead of freedom, holds the value of law as if it’s on the highest pedestal. Intrigue was what he felt to say the least, yet he cannot bring himself to begin a conversation.

Maybe it’s because of the pride he held when it comes to freedom, and yet he can’t help but spark a certain type of interest in this person who’s quite a stickler for the rules.

Though he tends to notice the way they also- seemingly be so reluctant of doing what the society considers wrong, in an attempt of following the government.

Was it a trace left in the past? A past so ruthless that it affects one’s mentality in an indirectly forceful way? Or was he overanalyzing things again? He can’t be sure.

“What are you doing, just standing there? Are you spacing out?” Well, that one caught him off guard.

“Ah, pardon me for being in your way. I was merely observing the situation- if you don’t mind me doing so, that is” he replied as he sheepishly smiles, while fondue stands pridefully, holding a strict gaze onto the young man in front of them.

They scoffed, startling him a tad bit yet he tries to hold the seemingly genuine smile in his face. “Err.. is something the matter? Please tell me if I made a mistake somewhere.”

“No. don’t worry, It’s just rather unusual to find someone like you in a place like this, especially someone who seems to value freedom as if you’re gonna die without it.” ah, it seems like even to them he still left a speck of his ideals that sticks into their mind like a bubblegum.

“It won’t hurt to be intrigued by the system of law, will it? Besides, I’m sure you have your own reasons for doing so.” pizza exclaimed.

Fondue’s eyes squinted, seemingly surveying his appearance. Dear gods, his impression wouldn’t be that bad by now, will it?

“Sure, I guess. Well then, would you like me to guide you around this building?” state fondue with a sigh in the end.

“Well, I guess it won’t hurt to try.”