Chapter 2- HIM..

An hour later, Kat had finally arrived at her high school, DockBridge High. Whilst walking up to the large metal gates, she saw Skyla with her long, tan-colored arm waving towards her. "KaT!!!!" She shouted making sure to have this funny accent as she said her best friend laugh. Giggling, Kat walked over to Skyla. "Hi, Skyla!" She said, observing her outfit. She was wearing a white, puffy shirt with a dark green camouflage skirt. It was quite odd, but that was just Skyla. Kat took Skyla by the arm and walked towards the door of the school. "Open Sesame!" Skyla announced, jokingly as the automatic doors slowly slid open. Kat could hear the sound of rushing footsteps behind her before she was rudely knocked to the floor by a large, athletic build. "Him..."Kat said, irritated. "Him!" Skyla repeated Kat's words. The reason Kat was so annoyed was that the person who had shoved her to the ground was Brayden, Bad Boy Brayden, Triple B as he calls himself. He is a narcissist, he loves himself, and no one else. Everyone adores him, except for Kat and Skyla, they despise Brayden, and, he despises them more.

He pulled his tongue out of his mouth, "Hahaha!!" Brayden and his mates laughed. "Ugh, I am so sick of him!" Kat said, angrily, picking herself up from the ground. "Me too!" agreed Skyla, keeping her eyes on Brayden's gang of boys. Forgetting about what just happened, Kat and Skyla walked through the building up to their lockers. Little did they know, there was an unpleasant surprise waiting for them. "Yeahhh mate, I totally beat her up, she was like crying on the floor and everything!" Brayden said to his friend, outside of his locker, which was right next to Kat's. "Oh my god, Kat is such a little crybaby!!" She said in a mocking tone.
"I AM NOT!" Kat shouted, but not too loud so Brayden and his friend could hear.
"Yeah, anyways, I'm gonna go to, like it's an escape room gameshow thingy, tonight," Brayden boasted "I'm going to be on TV!"
"WHAT!? YOU HEAR THAT SKYLA!!?? Kat shouted, "WE ARE GOING THERE LATER, WHICH MEANS HE WILL BE THERE TOO!"

So Kat is going to see Brayden tonight, what will happen??