Y/N BIO

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 15

Height: 4.3

Appearance:

Quirks:All For All: A combination of the quirks All For One, and One For All

Quirks:
All For All: A combination of the quirks All For One, and One For All.
You can copy anyone's quirk(s) via physical contact. You can also steal quirks and give them, and have the same abilities as All Might.

Neko: You have the appearance of a neko

Gamer: You can summon any weapons, characters, NPCs, ect. From any video game, TV show, anime, or manga. You can also transform into any character, or NPC, and gain their powers, and abilities.

Rubber: You have the same power as Monkey D Luffy.

Extreme healing: You can use your own energy to heal yourself and others. However, overuse of this quirk can cause moderate to severe fatigue.

Elemental control: You can control fire, water, earth, air, ect.

Enhanced senses: You have an enhanced sense of smell, hearing, and eyesight.

Fusion: You can fuse two people's quirks to create a new one. But, y8u need to make physical contact with both people at the same time. You can also fuse 2 quirks that you already have.

Finger pistol: You can fire bullets, and highly concentrated blasts of plasma from your fingers.

Ki control/manipulation: You have all the abilities of saiyans from the dragon ball universe.

Chakra control/manipulation: You have all the abilities from the naruto series.

Human weapon: You can transform your arms into any melee weapon of your choice.

Super strength

Night vision

Infrared vision

Shapeshifting