Ringing in the Spookiest Night of the Year - Halloween 2021 with Carmel Limos

Halloween is observed every year on October 31, this time, it falls on a Sunday.

Here's a brief history of this iconic annual holiday

Here's a brief history of this iconic annual holiday. The old Celtic celebration of Samhain was the foundation of the Halloween ritual as individuals were lighting flames and wearing masks to guard against their spirits. Pope Gregory III established November 1 as an honorary occasion for all the monks in the eighth century. As a result, all Saints Day soon included some of Samhain's rituals.

The night before, All Hallows Eve and, subsequently, Halloween were celebrated. Over the years, this night has been combined with festivities such as tricks and treats, carving jack-o-lampers, and holiday celebrations. Whether you're dressed up as the grim reaper or the Wizard of OZ, creepiness and goosebumps become the signature occurrences of this fun festival.

Halloween is when people become carefree while letting any negative energy phase out while welcoming new vitality and positivity. In the Big Apple, it is a night for gatherings, parties, drinks, and merriment. Individuals attend Halloween parties and events around the city, sometimes party-hopping. Friends and family dress up as their favorite Marvel character or any character for that matter, rejoice over drinks, watch a horror flick, or even spook their friends out in the shady corners of NYC. The energy in New York City is unparalleled, and Carmel Limos ensures it is doubled with our theme-based rides and luxury limousine services.

For all of those who wish to enjoy Halloween's spiritual benefits, Carmel Limo's thoroughly sanitized vehicles are at your disposal to fill your evening with love and happiness. Our drivers ensure that your Halloween fun is not interrupted by any loopholes in the COVID-19 protocols.

Our drivers clean their vehicles before and after a ride and always keep hand sanitizers and extra masks handy. By downloading the Carmel mobile app, you can enjoy the benefits of great discounts on your rides, exclusive offers and deals at your favorite restaurants or shopping destinations, discounted waiting hourly time charges, and more.

But before that, we'd like to share some of the fun places and events in NYC for a memorable Halloween celebration.