Part 27 Royal wedding

She couldn't understand the song sang by women's, but she could truly feel the emotion when Mother Margret her Aunt and her Granny helped her to wear the jewellery made off Flowers, dressed in yellow color lehenga, She was made to sat on the couch in middle of Garden With hair styled in neat Bun she was looking like nymph of heaven.

"The time is slipping and they're not here..

Her Aunt mumbled nervously, to which she blinked at her. The Sister of Groom was supposed to arrive with Turmeric for Bride. But their was no sign of them yet when Shruti chirped enthusiastically.

"Perhaps they're not done with Haldi yet...

"Yes, look there's snap from Vir Bro.."

Surbhi showed her cell to Paridhi and rest sitting around her, watching the image on screen everyone burst into fit of giggles.

"They're here..."

"She's my aunt I will apply first...

"She's my angel I will apply first..

The loud yell of kids argument snap, everyone's attention on the entrance. From Where Pari could see Arnav and two girls when another come in her view the smile widened up on her face.

"Khushi..."

Mumbling the name she rise from stool and ran towards her, ignoring thd loud gasp of surprise from everyone, she pulled her in warm embrace.

"I miss you so much..."

Parting from her Khushi smiled at her, but refused to say anything. Warming a curious then mischievous smile from Paridhi.

"Are you willing to marry now..."

"What rubbish.. I'm here for yours.."

"Really? Then why The Haldi of Shagun is on your face?"

She giggle at Khushi's glare, who pulled the handkerchief and began to wipe her cheek clean. Glaring at her side to someone who was now smirking at her. Paridhi followed her gaze and saw Anrav looking at them specifically at Khushi.

"Pari get here...

Hearing the call Paridhi went back to her granny, not before giving thumbs up sign to Arnav which made her earn glare from Khushi.

"Mom first me..."

"No, first Seven Married women will apply it, then Unmarried one and in last you all...

Nitya spoke with smile, earning a friend by Suyash, which made everyone laugh. Mother Margret and Shakuntala bless her, where's her Aunt inaugurated the Pitthi Dastoor by applying the Haldi first followed by Alak Nitya and rest of ladies. But when it's comes to her friends they smear her heavily with Haldi. Few Ladies played bongos and others began to dance on traditional song sang by them.

"I'm looking like Ghost..."

"A beautiful ghost..."

She huffed in annoyance, as everyone giggled at her expression and looks. She could she Khushi at her side, but her attention was on Arnav who hadn't left yet. He was looking at her too, perhaps finally wanting to get her back. But for her he's late a little to late to mend ties with her friend. She thought with defeated sigh when she felt a pinch on her nose.

"Surbhi enough..."

"Not yet...

"Now pay for it.. Saying this Paridhi picked a bowl and splash it towards her, but She pulled Shruti in between.

"We were together Pari..."

"Not my fault she pulled you..."

"Then pay...