You

"Hey Dean. Hey Sam," I say as I see my boyfriend and his skank brother in the local diner.
"Hey baby," he says as he slaps my ass.
I bite my lip, but then I realized I bit too hard.
"Ow," I gasp, but I think it turned Dean on.
I glanced over to Salmon, or whatever the fuck his name is. He was biting his lip at me and winked. I may have cringed cause I was in the same room as that piece of trash, but I have to admit he was so hot.
I look into Dean's orbs, and he romantically says
"Why don't we take you to the motel?"
Could he have said anything more attractive.
Instead of agreeing, or making any other gesture that could have showed my fondness of this idea, I full-on sprinted to their motel.
I'm guessing they got the idea cause eventually they showed up.
"WHY DID YOU BRONG ADAM?!" I yell to Dean. He knows my disgust in his brother, so why would he do this to me. Why does he hate me???? Do I seriously have to break up with him for the 23rd time?!
"Bitch, relax he wants to fuck too."
"K." I reply.
I swear they are like superheroes or some shit because they took off their cloths in .827373 seconds.
Next thing I know Adam pulls out his belt from his pants and smacks me with it.
"WHAT THE HELL JAMIE?! DO I NEED TO CALL THE POLICE?! DAMN YOU AND YOUR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! I GET ENOUGH OF THAT FROM DEAN" *cries*
"NO BABY I DIDN'T MEAN IT! LET'S MAKE UP! I LOVE YOU." He replies to make me feel better.
Out of my surprise I just stood there.
What? I didn't know Jamie loved me... This changes everything...