Chapter 2

Well, its the last couple of weeks of school left and now all of a sudden new students want to come to our school. My dad is the King Pin of Savannah GA. He have his right hand man name Amhad and lawddd !!!! He is fine asf ! I know my dad wouldnt want me talking to him but only time will tell. But i see he be giving me the eye and flirting with me ... shitt i flirt back. He is 20 and im 17 ... i wonder if he'll talk to me ? Shit i dont know, i have buns left to right but im really focused on Amhad. He is light skin, 6'1, muscles, 6pack, tattos every were ! Omg he is sexy. Oh yeahh ! And his hezal eyes omg ! But im at school today and this girl name India McCray looking at me side ways. So im trying to figure out wats her problem. Anywhoo, im in English 3 and the new boy walks in he is dark skin , fatt juciy lips, and he is tall! Mr. Shine sat the new boy right behind me and he taped me and ask "wat are we doing?" And i said "reading the story and answer the questions." And he was like " wrd thats wassup ma." Then i countined on with my work. I jusr got a text form my dad and it read " Amhad said to text him!" I look and i was happy as ever. My dad gave me the number and we texted and he wants to take me out. Should i go? Noo ian going i dont want to start nothing yet until i graduate. Well school is out im bouta hop in my cream color Doge Charger with gold rims and tinted window and go to my dad !! When i walk in, i walked upstairs to my dad office and i open the door and there stands Ahmad. Goshh his curly hair and his dipples is a super turn on. We walk in the office and his said my dad left to go get something to eat. My dad has a strip pole in his office for the bad bitches that count his trap money. So Amhad ask me to show him a lil sum ... so i did and he was shocked. I started making my ass clapp left to right then he played my twerk song " BBE Challenge" and boy did i kill that thing. I had Amhad hard as a rock; once i was finished he then pulled out 5G's !!! And told me im his "undercover striper" i said "wrd long as you keep the paper coming thats gone make me dance!!"

Voteeeeee
Comment what you guys think about my book. !!!!! I'll udate later tonight or first thing in the morning !!!!! ❤❤❤❤