My mystery of love

𝗣𝗼𝘃:𝗡𝗼𝗮𝗵

-I woke up in the morning Finn was still asleep. I pothed on his chest and stared at his face. 

-Good morning Finn

-Hello darling

-How are you

-Good you?

-You look so sad

-No beacouse just i dont gonna be fall asleep

-Oh okey we go to the cast  today is a byler kiss

-Im so happy for this-The boy smiled widely and began to tickle me

-Stoppp Finn I love you but this tickel i go to dressed

𝗡𝗼𝗮𝗵 Style:

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻 style:

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻 style:

-Im so lucky guy- Finn said

-Why?

-I have so pretty boyfriend

-Stop Finn

-Remeber i love

-Love you to Finn-i kissed him

-So go-the boy took me on my back and knocked me out of the room

...

-Are we entering? Probably everyone is.

 -Let's go-Wolfhard grabbed me by the hand and we went to the halls where the brothers and the cast were waiting for us. 

-Don't touch me faggots!!- yelled Finn at me

-Finn what's going on? 

- Come here all I have to explain something,-he said, then the whole room gathered around us, I didn't know what he was doing. 

-Finn, we're about to start, leave the love squabbles for later,"-Shwan said.

 -Nope! Noah and I are not together! -

-Finn what are you talking?- i feel like my heart is dead

-Yes You were just a holiday adventure! You think I'm a like you Noah!

-W-waht?

-Finn Stop!-Millie said

-What do you think Noah? You really thinks i love you? You're so stupid

-Don't fool around, young!-shouted David.

-Im not fool i never gonna be loved him! 

-You're joeking right?-Natalia asked

-Stupid--on one of my cheeks began to flow a tear and behind it a mass of others and then I knocked out of the building towards the forest.

-Wolfhard fucked you what you fuck off!!-millie threw herself at the boy

-Stop Millie!do not waste on such a garbage time we have to find Noah-sadie said

-Okey when?

-We will split into groups Joe Millie and Sadie will go looking in the hotel. - Charlie Natalia Wiona and me we will go looking in the forest. Caleb and Gaten collect if you help and call the police if you do not find us go! - said David

Pov:Noah

--I ran into the tree house I could not stop crying I began a niche all our things sofa pillows paint. I did not know that he would do something like that I was just a toy for him. He said he loves me. I wanted to calm down but I knew that it would not do anything. There is no point in me dalez to be dead. I reached for a pen card. I could not hold the crying pain or tesknoty but I bit in order to and I went to write.

DO MILLAY

-Dear Millay writes to you as the first because you are the most important person in my life. I still remember the day we first met. If you are reading this, I'm probably no longer there although you do not know. Please don't forget me. Don't talk about how we're stuck in the chair. About how we made jokes on the set. How we recorded episodes together.-I remember how today I almost cut off your hair both of us broke our fingers on the set. How do we go who will eat more cookies. Movie nights.Watching gossip or horror movies and then not sleeping all night And the like. You were the one who came to you when I needed it most. I love you.

Your little brother.

DO SADIE

-Hello red monkey im sorry always blows me up. I'll never forget the night when you and Millie poured all the water out of the balnow on the last day on set like almost a dryer ate your hair. And I know your little secret I saw you kissing Millie heehe! take care of her.

Noah-best shippers Sillie

Do Gaten 

-Gaten,Gaten always smiling with a big hair. You are the best word of us. I will not forget how we covered ourselves with ice cream and then we were at home under the blankets for a whole month. Those were the best times never shuffle over and smile please!

DO CALEB

-Hello black I promised that when we repeat the trip to bachamy racze it will not succeed so take them there without me please. And remember that I see everything in advance!

DO FINN

I have read hundreds of novels in my life. Most people claimed that love was the center of the universe. I thought that those who believe in it are fools. But that all changed after meeting Finn Wolfhard. I never thought I would be completely absorbed by someone else until suddenly you. You took me by the hand and led me out of the pain. You showed me what our souls are made of. Mine and yours are the same. You're my followers

Your flower.

After writing these letters, the memories returned. I couldn't resist crying. I took a chair and banged it on the glass and took a piece of glass. I took my breath and cut my veins. I felt the pain was good.

𝗣𝗼𝘃:𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲

-We all gathered in the studio figuring out where it could be. -I promised his mother that I would take care of him, I will not pause if something happened to him. -One chance is Finn, he'll know where he is -If I see this dick, his balls will be torn out! Milie said -We will help you, but let's find Noah first. -Good king Wolfhard greets -What you want -Noah ran down where that tree house is -What was missing ?! -Do not play in love, idiot lead us "Behind me!" Wolfhard ran first towards the exit and we followed him "It's here!" He shouted - What can he do in the little house on the door? asked David -I prefer not to know "I will come and Millie," said Wolfhard "We're not going, every place is a lot," Sadie said, and we started to climb up. -What kind of ple- Gaten left the word unfinished -NOAH !! HERE IS - THE KNOCKER FINN RUNNING UP TO AN UNCONSCIOUS BOY -MY GOD NOAH !!! "WHAT HE DID!" SCREAMING CHARLIE - THIS IS YOUR WOLFHARD WINE !! - THE SCREAMER DAVID - DON'T BLOCK YOURSELF NOW, CALL FOR A CARD! - SADIE SHOUTED -Noah noah -HY GUYS HERE ARE LISTS!