War's Tantrum : 1

He’s sitting near the bar together with some girls that are trying to get his attention and flirting with him… as much as he wants to enjoy himself and ignore someone presence…. He just can’t…. he watched that person while drinking his alcohol and as the girls beside him started to lick every of his exposed flesh. He doesn’t feel pleasured by it… but instead disgusted not only to the sluts who are tainting him by their filthy tongues but especially on how ‘he’s’ acting right now…

His blood started to boil up as he saw 'he' grinding his body with couple of guys on the dance floor… 'he’s' obviously loving how those guys snaked their dirty hands on his body… 'he' was like having sex with his clothes on…

Anan could feel himself heating up in anger as 'he' started making out with those damn random guys…

Their eyes met as 'he' continuously grind his body towards the guys who are surrounding him… anan saw 'he' snaked his hands towards the guy’s neck as 'he' whispered something to him while looking straight at him…

Those eyes of him… his anger build up more as anan saw those teasing eyes… now he just want to stand up and rushed towards him and show him what anan can do  but anan restrained himself from doing so… Anan is a man of pride after all…

To distract himself, anan grabbed the neck of some girl he didn’t even know and crushed his lips to hers… he closed his eyes as he focused feasting on the girl’s mouth… inserting his tongue on her mouth… he heard her moan… his other hand snaked on her waist pulling her closer… the girl battled as she felt the need of air… but he’s too cruel to her to give her a chance to breathe.

When anan mad, he gone crazy like a madman. And if anyone try to test his patience then just wait for the trouble.

The other girls continuously licked anan neck, shoulders and some started to kneel down on him and reaching for his zipper… anan snapped his eyes open still making out with that random girl… he smirked as he saw ‘him’ looking at what he’s doing… ‘his’ eyes widened in surprise…

Anan thought he already won but then… he concluded too early… anan saw 'he' kissed the guy in front of him while holding on to the other man’s hand…

'He' started to walk away from the dance floor, trailing behind him the guys who 'he’ busy making out with earlier…

Anan quickly pushed off the girl his making out with which caused the girl to crash hard down the floor…

“Ouch…! What the fuck…?!” the girl yelled as she caressed her aching butt.

He quickly stood up ignoring the girl and also pushed away the other girls out of his way… his eyes is burning with madness…! He can’t believe ‘he’ will go that far….!

Anan marched down from the bar towards him… he didn’t care if 'he’s' with a group of fugly men… his jaw was clenched tight just like his fist…. He heard 'he' laughing with the guys as soon as anan gets closer to them…

“F*ck…!”

He cursed as anan saw 'him' clinging to one of the guys while the man is squeezing his butt.

Anan immediately went to them and without any hint, he quickly landed a hard punch on the guy 'he’s' clinging at… 'he' fell on the floor while the man’s nose started to bleed and passed out… anan threw a deadly glare to the other men which caused them to back out… the other men probably knew that this 'man' have his owner..

“F*ck you anan…! Don’t touch me…!!” anan grab his hands and pull him.

"Wanarat! I swear, dont test my patience!!"