9) SNEAK PEAK

Rikara on their respective places are getting ready and really very excited for the haldi.

Gauri's POV:

And today is my haldi. According to the ritual the haldi will be applied on Om first then on me. I want to see him desperately but this "shaadi se pehle dulha aur dulhan ek dusre se nahi mil sakte" because of this I can't even do video call. My mother and bhavya even took my phone, I can't even call him. I said I want to take picture of myself to get the phone so that I can atleast hear my Om's voice but no........there comes the shaitaan chirota saying "Chutki didi me apke saare photos camera se khichunga". This rule wasn't applied on Anu di's marriage because they got married in two days. But I know Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi must be looking like a prince charming as always. Just one glance of him ahhh!!!!

Omkara's POV:

Where the hell did I got stuck? Between these two idiot monkeys ughhhh!!! Rudy and Shivaay are keeping an eye on me so that I couldn't seek out and on the other side my mother took my phone with her GREAT! what can I expect more. How many times I've tried to get my phone but all my struggle went in vain. This stupid rule is literally killing me. Areh I wanted to meet Ri but here I can't even see....no, I can't even hear her voice. They even refused to take me to Trivedi Mansion. Shivaay will go to bring Bhabi tomorrow I thought then atleast I could meet my Ri but but but my dear Bhabi said she will not come with Shivaay if I'll come just for the nonsense rule.....Once I get married I'll remove these rules from the marriage of our future generations. But now I'm sitting here being helpless enjoying my haldi.

 But now I'm sitting here being helpless enjoying my haldi

Rikara's look:

The haldi rasam has started and everyone put haldi on Omkara. He literally pleaded everyone to call Gauri or atleast show her today's picture but nobody listened. Here Shivaay was lost in Annika's thought. He was wondering how this day will pass and he can bring his Annika with him. As soon as Omkara's haldi finished Janhvi, Pinky and Priyanka went at VT Mansion, on Omkara's request Priyanka clicked a picture of Gauri then show it to Omkara and he got overwhelmed seeing his beautiful Ri. He asked Rudra to get a print of this picture and frame it in his room but Rudra being Rudra didn't listened. Omkara gave him 50000 rs then only Rudy did his work.

On the other hand it was Trivedi Sisters who were enjoying the haldi. Bhavya told Rudra to clicked Omkara's picture and send it to her so that she can show it to Gauri. Rudy being the loverboy of Bhavya did as she said......after troubling Gauri for hours finally Anivya show the picture to Gauri but she wasn't leaving Bhavya's phone she asked her to ask Rudra for more picture only to get a disbelief look from her sisters they even called her "lovesick". Annika was enjoying with her both sisters after many days, even their friends also joined them not even for a once Shivaay's thought crossed her mind. The evening ended, after finishing their dinner Trivedi sisters went at their respective rooms to sleep. At strike 12:00 AM Annika's phone rang and it was Shivaay.