Part 1

It was the first day of my new job, i appointed on PA Post and my Boss happily welcomed me in his company...

At a very first day i feel my Boss had a very unique nature and also had a quality to attracting the other's. Soon i fall in Love to him...

One day, it was raining heavily. I reported working fully drenched in the pink white piece. The dress clung to my body and my creamy figure was seen through its transparent material. I was wearing a lacy white bra and panty.

That day, we both were alone inside the cabin. My colleagues had messaged that they will be absent because the lack of transport facilities in Mumbai.

My boss approached me and pressed my ass, i screamed... I turned around him and he lean closer to me.

Baby, he said, drawing out the word. You’re just going to tease me, But there was lust in his eye, and a smile on his lips.

I just grinned and asked, so???

He laughed and sort of shrugged...

I lean up to kiss his hips, knowing how it makes him feel. He sighs and relaxes, and huskily moaning my name... I kiss on his hip, unbuckling his leather belt as move to the other, and I can already see his erection though his pants.

You doing it sooo Good, oooh yes keep it up... Oooh...

My Boss then pulled me up and pressed my shaped bulge above of my bra...

Aaah i scream... Sir press them hard...

Daya... i am Daya... you should need to calling my name...

Sir how can i do this, try to understand...

Shreya call me Daya...

Nooo Sir i can't do it...

He torn my bra and placing me on corner table... He used his hands to spread legs and inhaled my smell...

I was just in my panties and I feel my nipples stiffen as I flush with excitement. I haven’t even to the good part yet, but my underwear are already getting wet, and I know I’ll be soaked by the time I’m done.

Daya removed my panty and slapped me between my thighs... I feel more horny, while he opened my petals with his fingers and his tongue started to licked me...

Oooh Yes... keep going... Ooohmmm... I was to close my release when he remove his tongue...

Sir nooo pleaseee keep doing...

Shreya it's your punishment to never fulfilled to your boss order...

But Sir i already completed my all tasks...

I ordered to you call me Daya but...

Ok ok Daya pleaseee fuck me... i want to feel you... fuck me Daya...

It's our office, you need to control on your erotic thoughts...

But Daya...

Have a Good Day Shreya...

I started to rubbing my thighs but it can't be helpful...

Daya pleaseee i fulfill all your needs but at first fuck me pleaseee...

He pinched on my nipples... it's your punishment my girl... He then handed me a gift pack... Getting dress up, we need to go in the party...

I opened this box which had skimpy clothes...

Sir didn't you think that it's to exposing...

Nooo baby i want this attire...

Shreya: But this bra is to tight which may pressing my breasts...

Sooo what...

Sooo before to wear it, you need to suck my nipples you know this had a milk...

He then pinched her one nipple and a drop of milk appeared on it...

But your marital status is single and...

I think its none of your business...

Oooh yes... He started to sucking her nipples and then ordered her to get ready for the party...

They headed towards the party and enjoyed the dinner and musical night... late night when Shreya decided to leave the party... Daya denied to her...

Shreya: Sir try to understand i need to go...

Nooo Shreya we can't leave this place. He handed her a pen drive...

Check this pen drive and collect the information according to it... and yeah don't need to contact on me before 10th of the month...

But Sir my baby needs to me...

He pinned her with wall, don't forget... I am also a Father of your Child...

Nooo you are just a boss of Shetty industries... get that...

You to don't forget that you are just my whore, who hired to satisfying me and my needs... get that...

Fresh tears brimmed in her eyes and she just obey his order and turned when he spanked on her Ass... She flinched with pain, but keep mum...

Sooo it's a new story from my side which had kinda different plot and i hope you guys like it and show your Love for this One...

To be Continued...

Now share your views that how was it...