Matt sloan part 1

Hi I'm Matt me and parents moved to California for my dads job and I get a fresh start also one of my mums friends live here.
We had been living in our new place for about a week when my mum asked if we would like to see my mothers friend we said yes and then drove to their place to have dinner I entered and was greeted by a man called Fredrick chase "hi" he said to me shaking my hand "hi" I replied I looked around then room until my eyes rested on a photograph of a girl with golden princess hair and beautiful but scary grey eyes "who's that?" I asked pointing to the photo "my daughter, annabeth" he said dreamily as if remembering a good memory "she amazingly smart and beautiful but she lives on the other side of the country with her mother" he said sadly. I found myself asking about her a lot when mr chase said if we would like to come on a vacation with Annabeth and a few of her friends they where going to spend a few weeks at beach house that one Annabeth friends own (three guesses who) we agreed and a few weeks later we had arrived it was late so when we arrived we just went to bed the next morning I decided to explore a bit and it was huge three stories tall with a big kitchen and living room and a swimming pool. We all had breakfast and then went to where Annabeth and her friends where staying we arrived and it was a full scale mansion with a dock out front with a yacht tide to it my dad knocked and we heard a lot of shushing and giggling with some whispering a tall tan dude with untamed jet black hair sea green eyes, he was also shirtless with swimming trunks on which showed an eight pack "hi, I'm Percy" he said and opened then door enough to let us in, Percy that name sounds familiar he lead us to through the house to the back yard which had a massive pool with a diving board on one end and a jacuzzi on the other the where a load of teenagers sitting or standing around the pool with swimming stuff on Percy went over to the pool and got in with two other people he whispered something to them and they gave me dirty looks...
A/N ha a cliff hanger because I'm lazy and don't want to do anymore of the start but I will make a part two and write a chapter and send it to me and it'll be in the book I've also got another book of people meet pertemis if you would like that I know I said I was going to do a solango one for this chapter but I'll do that next time I promise (I'll also aim to put out another chapter today)
Have a nice day bye