Out In The Cold

It was freezing cold. His feet were badly frostbiten , so we're his hands and fingers. His beautiful pearl white wings were frozen from the exposure to the harsh snow storm. That is even if he tried he won't be able to fly, he will have to walk on the cold snow with his naked feet.

Xielian didn't really know what had happened and suddenly he was exiled from the heavens. It was like so fast he had to run away from there. He heaved a sigh and kept walking with no particular destination in mind. It was just a moment before, he was the angel of purity and love. Looking back he felt it was ages ago.

He rubbed his arms as he pondered what had happened , a small spark of hope bloomed inside his heart , maybe his bestfriends Fengxin and Muqing will come to rescue him. The snowstorm got bigger and scarier the more he walked on to the point where he could no longer see what was going on infront of him. He felt the ground slippery under him. He heard a distant crack. Then more cracks sounded around him. He felt the ground under him disappear and felt himself falling in freezing cold water. Only then he realised he was walking on ice. He  fought to come out of the lake , but his legs got tangled in weeds , he felt his wings giving away. He wanted to cry as he saw his little feathers coming out of  his wings. With his consciousness slipping away , he felt himself drowning in the dark. As if some abyss was attracting him towards it. He felt his eyes closing and the fight to get out of there leaving. He smiled and closed his eyes as he sank deeper.

{ Hello my Sweet Berries and Candies. Happy New Year 🎉🎇🎉. (It's still January ok.) Anyways as promised *though late* I have brought to u a new hualian fanfiction. *Woo woo 💫*
I don't have any timetable for this ff , so I might post in a week or in a few days.

Again , haha 😅 I have Instagram now - black_berry08 - if u wanna talk with me 😉 or wanna be friends u can dm me there *here in Wattpad too*. :) (*˘︶˘*).。*♡ }