essay

it was around 3:40pm. I was sitting down on one of the chairs to the right on the third row from the podium.
Edward Lyons, one of the two young men involved, was speaking upon this podium.About 4:00pm, the main doors burst open with the force of 20 men. At this moment I was confused and did not know what the situation was. I tilted my head to face Michael (Mickey) Johnstone, the other young man involved. It was about a minute later that I had noticed Micheal was holding a gun. As soon as I noticed I taped the man shoulder who was sitting beside me to my left. At this moment he then blurted, "Get out!".
Some people had ran out of the room from through the side door behind where I was seated. I was also one of those people. The door didn't seem to have a 'door' although it still had the frame on the outside. A few people had ran to get the police and anyone they knew who may be involved with this. I stood just beside the door so I was still able to see and hear what was happening. At this point in time it was about 4:15pm. While watching from the doorway, I could see Mickey scamper towards the podium, now holding the gun up, pointing at Edward. At this, Mickey at started expressing his feelings towards Edward and things he had done. Not long after that, around 4:23pm, Mrs. Johnstone, as well as Linda had shown up, soon after the arrival of the police. I watched as Linda ran up to the podium towards Edward, raising her voice, near screaming, at Mickey not to shot. Then, Mrs. Johnstons standing there yelling at them to stop. It had escalated quickly. As soon has Mickey gripped the gun tighter, Mrs. Johnstone wept, "You are twins!".
Both of them stood there looking from one face to another. I then heard Mickey say, "How come he gets everything... an' I get nothing?".
about Five minutes later the police Stormed in. This spooked mickey causing him shot Edward, then the police shooting at him as well.
I stood there shocked at to what I witnessed. I couldn't bear to stay much longer so I slowly sauntered down the hall, questioning and going over what had just happened. That was when I was brought over here for  questioning on what went on.