chapter one

It was a normal school day between miss valgearough and miss Stewart. (4th wall break) me and alec are writing fanficts about the homephobic teachers wich is obviously what we are writing about. After they pass all the kids and special edd kids. We finally get to 5th hour wich is the time I come in. Miss Stewart sees melia and glances at melia. Even though I'm writing a lesbian fanfict about them💅. Melias drawing in her seat 💺. Now we start to read the book hatchet that they have been working on for the past couple of weeks. But someone comes in its miss valgearough melias special edd teacher. Miss Stewart gets a weird sensation like starting a fire. Kinda like the book in hatchet. I see them a glance at them like this😏.knowing it will be perfect for the story. Miss valgearough sees me and runs off knowing what melia/me was thinking. Miss Stewart glares at me blushing. She finishes with 5th hour. As she with study she remembers what melia thought. And thinks to herself what if I am in love with her. So as I'm in sixth hour now in seventh hour with miss valgearough and miss lindgren. She says to miss valgearough hey can we talk. Me and my freind Issac start to look at each other knowing what I told him like this👉😩 😏. As they go into the hallway the bell rings and they have to go and leave to head home. Miss Stewart is shock about what she was about to say out in the hallway. And I melia glance at her and say you're not really homophobic so next time call me Micheal ok. She glarex at me but knowing that I am right.