The first day of forever

It was Anna's first day back at Hillton Highschool. She was waiting to see her friends for the first time in ages which felt like forever.

"OMG, I HAVENT SEEN U GUYS IN SUCH ALONG TIME!" Screeched Dayna with a Mousey tone.

"Oh heya girlies" with a fashionable tone! "excited for the first day?" Said Anna with slight fear tucked away behind her voice.

The bell rang, so now it is is first period of the day. I went to my locker and got out my maths books. As I was walking to class I noticed a red sticky note fall out of my books. I walked back to pick it up. It read: have a great first day of forever chic!. I smiled because I never thought my mum could be that sneaky to put a sticky note in by books.

As I walked into class I was assigned a seat rite next to the hottest guy in my grade. At that moment I was blushed and overwhelmed inside but I could never let that out, at least not in front of Joey Graceffa. I sat making no eye contact at all to him, making my as unnoticed as possible.

After class, Dayna, Skarla, Tracy and I sat out side the court yard to eat our lunch. We blabbed on for ages which could of been hours if the bell didn't ring.

My day was pretty boring from then onwards.