bro iw as fantasizing abt kiyo the entire day

i need to reread my wc shifting script

Misaki let out pants as they felt the large shaft moving inside of them, moaning as the shaft went deeper inside of them with every thrust. They grabbed onto the bedsheets, and the thrusts only got harder and faster. Misaki felt as if they were about to cum when their eyes opened and they found themself in their bed, much to their disappoint. They sighed and rubbed their forehead- another goddamn wet dream, but they had no one to experience it with in real life. They got ready for school, and took the bus to Hope's Peak. Mahiru and Hiyoko were walking into the school together, Kaede and Miu were laughing as loud as hyenas, and Misaki pushed back the gnawing feeling of envy in their stomach. Why could everyone else be happy, but not them? They arrived at biology class, and took their usual seat next to Himiko. The air-headed girl seemed to be thinking about something, which was pretty rare for her, so Misaki decided to see what she was thinking about, "Hey, Himiko? What's on your mind?" They asked. Himiko looked up and blinked, "I've been thinking.. Tenko told me she liked me! And I'm super happy," Misaki was about to speak, but she cut them off, "But, you seem.. sad. I've noticed you staring at happy couples longingly, and that makes me sad- which is exactly why I picked out a perfect date for you!" Misaki began to look excitedly at her, "His name begins with an N.." Misaki was about to burst- it could be Nagito, or- "and ends with -ekomaru! Nekomaru!" HUH!? Misaki looked stunned at her, "T-thanks Himiko! But.. why him?" Himiko chuckled, "Well, because he told me he liked you!" Misaki immediately felt their cheeks turn red, "S..seriously!! Oh man.. Where is he?" Misaki asked. Himiko pondered for a moment, "You know.. he told me he would be expecting you at his house- alone." She gave a soft laugh, and winked. Misaki's blush strengthened and they suddenly became very antsy, "T-tell the teacher I went home sick!" Misaki pleaded quickly, then rushed out of the classroom. They knew where Nekomaru lived from previous parties, and quickly rushed over and rang the doorbell. They waited for what was a few moments, but they seemed to last hours, till Nekomaru opened the door, smirking, "She told you? I'm glad! Come on in."

The pair ended up in Nekomaru's bedroom. Misaki didn't know what to do, "Nekomaru.. I didn't know you liked me! I mean.. I'm glad you do! I like you too, but why are we here?" Before Misaki could even finished, He felt Nekomaru's lips smash into theirs, and they let out a soft moan. Nekomaru tore off their clothing, and took off his rather quickly. He bit Misaki's neck, leaving lovebites so everyone at school the next day would know Misaki was HIS. Misaki moaned as Nekomaru started to feel the curves of their body, and when Nekomaru motioned for Misaki to suck his nine-and-a-half inch long shaft, Misaki gladly obliged. They didn't think they'd be able to fit in all in their mouth, so they went down as far as they could, and used their hands to pleasure the other half. Nekomaru groaned as Misaki went faster, and just when it seemed Nekomaru would cum, he flipped Misaki over onto their stomach, enticing a yelp from them, and shoved his shaft inside of them. Misaki yelped loudly, but was quickly drowned out by the sounds of Nekomaru slapping their ass, and whispering into their ear, "Look at you, being such a pretty whore for your daddy. I never knew someone as slutty as you could be able to take all of me." Misaki moaned, the bed shaking beneath the two of them. They fantasized about Nekomaru, increasing the pleasure. His ungroomed chest, his large shaft, Misaki wanted everything about him all for himself. Nekomaru pushed them further into the bed and his shaft felt as if it would reach Misaki's stomach, and Nekomaru thrusted harder and harder into them. He spanked their ass again, and when Misaki yelped, Nekomaru leaned close, feeling as if he would cum soon, "My pretty little slut, do you want daddy to fill your tight little hole with my cum? Do you want to be bred by your daddy?" He panted and Misaki couldn't feel anything but the pleasure, as Nekomaru's thrusts started to grow sloppier and sloppier as he was reaching his climax. Misaki felt so small under the larger boy, and they felt as if their shaft would tear him apart. Nekomaru let out one last groan as he thrusted himself into Misaki, unleasing his cum into them, "Such a good slut, wanting to be bred by his daddy." He panted, and Misaki, at this point, was a moaning mess as he felt the warm fluid inside of him. He spanked Misaki one last time, before removing his shaft from the quivering figure, who seemed to have lost their mind to pleasure and lust.