im having a mental breakdown

(i think yall liked the other weird fic i wrote, ty :D so imma make another one)

"AND, AND, AND, THERE WERE GHOSTS THERE, AND IT WAS SO SPOOKY!"

As the two listened to Custard Cookie sob about "ghosts", they stared at each other, completely baffled.

"Custard, I'll tell you again, there is no such thing as ghosts." Wizard calmly said, while patting Custard on the head.

"NO, I SWEAR, I SAW THEM! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!" Custard cried again.

"Custard, can you describe what you saw again?" Gingerbrave asked while crouching down to wipe Custard's tears away.

"Yeah.." Custard said as he breathed in. "Yes.. So, Chili Pepper told me that she left something back at old messed up house, so, I went over there to get it for her, and then I heard something behind the bush, so I got curious and went over there to see what it was, and there was a GHOST! IT LOOKED REALLY SCARY, SO I RAN.."

Wizard looked over at Gingerbrave and shrugged while Custard was telling them about his encounter with a supposed ghost, and Gingerbrave looked back at Custard.

"At that old house?" Gingerbrave asked Custard.

"Yes. The weird house you guys told me to stay away from!"

"Wait, if we told you to stay away from it, why'd you go over there?"

"Well, Chili Pepper told me to go over there, so I figured it'd be safe.."

"Well, why don't we go over there and check it out?" Gingerbrave cheerfully recommended.

"Hm. I guess we can." Wizard said as he turned to look at Custard. "I highly doubt there are actually any ghosts there, but if it makes you feel any better, we can go check."

"Oh? Really? Thank you guys!" Custard happily chirped as he stood up. "Follow me, I'll show you two where the ghosts are!"

~~~

After Custard, Wizard and Gingerbrave arrived at where the supposed ghost encounter took place, Custard slightly trembled.

"This place really doesn't look like a place a ghost would be, are you sure this is the right area?" Wizard questioned Custard.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure, it has to be!" Custard answered.

"Well, let's go explore, and find the ghost!" Gingerbrave said as he grabbed Wizard's hand and walked off. "Be careful, alright?" Custard muttered.

As Gingerbrave and Wizard were walking around, Wizard stopped and looked at Gingerbrave. "You don't actually think there are any ghosts here, right?"

"Maybe! There's a possibility!"

"Are.. Are you stupid, Gingerbrave?"

"Nope, don't think so!" He blissfully replied while he continued calling for ghosts.

"Okay, then tell me, why aren't the "ghosts" answering us, then?"

"Maybe they're homophobic!" Gingerbrave suggested.

"We aren't gay, Gingerbrave."

"..We're not??"

Wizard let out a little frustrated huff under his breathe, and then he heard something shuffle in a near by bush.

"Gingerbrave is right, we are very homophobic, ooo.."

"AHH GHOSTS!" Gingerbrave yelped.

"Yes. We are ghosts who HATE gay people!"

"WOW! HOW RUDE, RIGHT WIZARD??" Gingerbrave yelled at Wizard, who was so pissed off he wasn't even paying attention to anything going on.

Wizard angrily huffed and then walked over to the bush and moved the leaves aside, revealing Blackberry Cookie's ghosts.

"WOAH!! IT'S A GHOST!! A REAL GHOST!! AHHHH!!" Gingerbrave screamed and started to run around.

"HAHAHA! GOT YOU!" Custard laughed as Blackberry stepped out.

"WHAT? SO IT WAS ALL A PRANK?" Gingerbrave gasped as he got up and brushed himself off.

"Yep! And you totally fell for it! I helped clean Blackberry's house, so in turn, she helped me prank you guys!! Hahaha!"

"Wow! That's like, so mean! But, I wasn't scared at all!" Gingerbrave huffed.

~~

Gingerbrave walked over to the couch and plopped down on it. "Wow.. What a day, right Wizard?"

"I honestly can't believe you fell for that.. Homophobic ghosts? Are you serious?"

"Hey!!" Gingerbrave protested. "You fell for it too!!"

"Not really, but whatever you want to tell yourself I guess."