Chains?

Jeff's POV

I was carrying this girl that I knocked out to Slender man mansion. When we got there she was still out cold so I put her on my bed and tied her up so she wouldn't freakout and try to run. "There now that should hold you for about 5 hours or so." When I got done tiring her up I turned the light out and walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skips brought to you by French toast~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
"Ugh my head hurts, where am i." You say as you look around and try to reamber anything that could come to mind."Oh shit I've been kidnapped....HELP!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME." you yelled as you tryed to pull your hands out of the chains. You heard footsteps coming from the other side of the door."Shut the fuck up damn there are other people living in here can't you see that?" He yelled as he slammed the door shut and locked it.

Jeff POV
I was relaxing in the front room enjoying the tv until I heard her yelling for help. "Ugh I'm glad the rest of the guys aren't here." I say as I turn the tv off."HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!" Man she is loud as fuck but its all worth it once I get my way with her. " Shut the fuck up damn can't you see other people are living here?"I yelled as I slammed and locked the door she looked so damn cute I just want to fuck her senseless but that can wait.