THE MAN IN BLACK

CHAPTER 1

A night like this is one of my favorites. Stormy nights. Where I can cozy up with a warm blanket and a cup of hot chocolate while reading a good book.

I hurriedly locked the door after hearing my sister dash through it. As she locked the door, I questioned her, "What's going on?" She replied, "I noticed a man walking rapidly behind me, so I wrecked the house, so I immediately locked the door." And I picked up the phone, ready to ring 911". Then we heard a loud knock on the door, and when I looked at the window and saw no one out there, I thought to myself, "This is creepy."

On March 20th, we moved to a new city, and mum wanted to start over and make a new start for herself and her family, leaving the past behind. We had no idea that our past was slowly but steadily catching up with us. My twin sister and I went to a new school that we didn't like the first week of school, but it was okay meeting new people.

It's the second week of school, and my sister and I have decided to join a school club. I've joined the girl's basketball team, and my twin sister Emily has joined the volleyball team, so now we have something to do after school." horn of a car We got in the car on our way home and stopped at the store because mom is making dinner tonight because dad is coming home from his month-long trip, he had to go for his job, dad didn't have time for us but we had it all, mom owns a restaurant and dad owns a large construction company, so he is on the road a lot. When we arrived home, I went upstairs and heard a big black cat run out my window, and I instantly froze, horrified!" The cat next door omg I forgot to close my window on the spur of the moment I walk over to my window and notice a man in all black looking at me and not moving I hurriedly shut my window.

That same night, I decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood. I noticed a shadow following me. I began running quickly in an attempt to return home. I screamed and cried for help as I rushed through the woods, feeling the wind and rain pounding down on my head and body. My scream goes unheard. There was a palm tree in the path. I collapsed face down in the mud, wailing, "Please, please, please, please, please, please, I'm pleading with you!" I begged an unknown voice, then I heard children running and playing in the woods, and the man bolted. I dashed home and informed my mother and father, as well as my sister, that a man was about to kidnap me. I was terrified.