Bold

"Be bold," he had said.

They were both sitting outside, leaning against a wall when he had said those words.

"Be bold?" She repeated, looking at him.

"Yes."

She thought for a bit, already knowing what to do. She moved a bit, and sat on his lap. Her legs on either side of his and her hands on his chest. She leaned in close to him. Close enough that their lips could touch if she nodded.

He hadn't expected her to do that. She sat on him. And he couldn't comprehend it was actually real. She had never let him get too close. She was usually not comfortable with getting too close. It wasn't because of him. She usually didn't let anyone touch her.

He looked into her eyes as she sat. She had started moving her hands on his chest, going back and forth; up and down.

"Is this bold enough?" She asked softly.

It was. They had never kissed before. His mouth parted to answer her but she was quick to move once again.

Moving the neckline of his shirt lower, she kissed his collarbone, "or is this enough?"

His breath caught in his throat as she continued her way across to the other bone. Then up his neck. And then she looked up at him.

"You can put your hands on me," she said.

She had noticed his hand balling up into a fist by his side. He didn't move so she moved his hands for him.

She placed them both on her hips. He had been nervous to touch her. He didn't know how she would react.

As she leaned in once again, her hips rolled back, and his hands tightened around her waist.

"Do you like this better?" She asked.

She grazed her lips across his, the soft feeling of his had given her butterflies.

Instead of kissing him she moved away. She got off of him, back into her spot beside him, and stared at the sky instead. She had thought it got too much. That it was going too fast.

He hummed as he lifted his hand. He moved her face towards his.

"I definitely liked that better." He told her. Then he kissed her.

He kissed her as if she was his entire world.

He kissed her as if she was the only person he needed.

He kissed her and be kissed her hard.

She did too. She'd been waiting for them to kiss. And it had went so perfectly she couldn't even comprehend another way this could have happened.

She pulled away and smiled. As she smiled he did too. He got up and dusted his pants off before giving her a hand.

They both couldn't quit smiling.