✨🩸My bestie is a vampire🩸✨

6AM "Y/N wake up you gotta go to school" her mother said. as Y/N wakes up she looks at the clock -sigh- Y/N then got up to get ready. "What should I wear?" She thought, " I guess this will do" she sighed heavily. She then went down for some breakfast "mom left already?" She thought, " I guess I should make toast" as Y/N went to open the cabinet she saw no bread just junk. "Mom needs to go shopping more often" she said with an annoyed tone. Then Y/N soon left the house, as she was walking to school she came across her best friend janie . "Hey janie" she said with a happy face "oh hey" her friend said looking nervous. "Uhm what's that red stuff on your face?" Y/N asked "huh? Oh uhm just ketchup" janie said  "oh ok" Y/N said. Soon the two girls made it to school, "hello class" said Ms.Apple Bottom "please turn to page 5-7" she said. As Y/N and janie walked in her classroom she was not happy "where were you girls?" She asked angrily. "Oh we were-" then janie cut her off "we were lost" she said. "Ok well sit down this better only happen once if it happens again I will have to contact your parents" said the teacher. "Well at least I know who else is on my death list" whispered janie. The teacher continued speaking as the two girls sat down. Soon class was over "finally" Y/N said getting her stuff ready, "Also I'm kinda hungry I skipped breakfast" she said "well I know a place that has a lot of food" janie said "really take me there I'm starving" Y/N said putting her head up " well ok" janie said unsure. As they got out of school for lunch they walked and found an ally way "what are we doing here?" Says Y/N "we came here for food remember?" "Yes but this is an ally way not an restaurant" Y/N said skeptically. "Yes I found it!" janie said picking up a rat "a rat? You gotta be joking right" "why would I be joking? "Um I don't know you always joke" Y/N said. Janie then opens her mouth wide and bit the rat "oh my gosh! What is wrong with you" Y/N screamed. "Nothing this is just what I like eating" janie said as she showed her fangs "s-so your a vampire??" "Isn't it obvious of course I am" Y/N wanted to run away so she did "Wait come back here!" janie shouted, she then chased after Y/N. Then she finally got her "oh no a dead end" Y/N thought. "Pls let me explain" janie said. Y/N sighed "fine" then as she was about to explain cops came "mam you are under arrest" the cop said to janie "what why??" "You know why you VAMPIRE" "w-what how did they find out?" janie thought, then it came to mind "you snitch" she told Y/N "I didn't snitch" "I don't really appreciate you hanging out with MY BEST FRIEND" "what? I don't even know you" Y/N argued "you traitor.." janie said as she was getting arrested by cops. "Oh I will find you Y/N I will" janie said in a deep voice.

Ok this is all ima post rn let me know for a part two <3