Chapter-6

So let's get started without any delay.

Ridhimma went to her room or you can say servants room given to her.She was crying and crying she was fed up of everything she wanted god to finish this all but who knewed god too wanted it too happen and now it was gonna happen.

R(scream)-MERA DIL FHAT RAHA HAI MUJHSE NAHI HO RAHA KABU BHAGWAN MAI KYA KARU.

R's pov-
Bappa pls pls yeh sab ab khatam ker do mujhse ab aur nahi saha jaata aisa bhi kya gunha kiya tha ki pehele kabir aur ab vansh dono ne pyaar mei dhoka diya.Ab sab kuch khatam ker doo.Pls siya ko utha do naa mujhse nahi saha jaa raha.

Pls pls pls mai til til mer rahi hui.

She wiped her tears and stood up opened the gate in a rigid decision that she would talk to vansh she went to his room opened the door and saw he was working aahana was not present that time.It was perfect time for her to talk with him.

She got in the room and locked the room and put the key in her bra.Vansh said-

V-Ridhimma what kind of cheap tricks you are using to attract me.Haa.

R-vansh I don't want anything just give me 2 minutes.

V-say what bullshit you now wanna say.

R-vansh mai manti hui mai spy banke aae thi per ab nahi hui bahut pyaar kerte hui tumse....

Cutting her in middle

V-Ohh just shutup jhut dhokha fareeb yeh sab bahut ache se aata hai tumhe.And throw her out of room.

She banged the door but it stopped after 30 min and went from there her hands were all red due to continuous banging.

************************************
VOTE AIM-120+
COMMENTS-80