Chapter 4

Yukino Aguria had started dreaming those strange dreams since she was nine. In her very first dream, a blond-haired boy and a short light blue-haired girl were playing happily in a large garden. At first, the same dream appeared occasionally, but later it became frequent. The places she dreamt of were the places she had never been before. The only similarity between all of her dreams was that that boy and that girl, and they were lovers. She knew that girl in her dreams was herself.

    Every time she saw him in her dreams, he was always smiling. He was very close to her and she felt his warm affection. He appeared in her every single dream but she didn't know him in real life...

****
May 27th, 2017 (Tuesday, 1:00 AM)

     Her dream was very poetic and romantic, but it was somehow different from the previous ones. In her dream, the moon was shining with the small stars twinkling like diamonds in the sky. On a small boat on the surface of the lake, he was wearing a white western suit, and her older self wearing a light green dress. They were smiling sweetly and rowing the boat slowly.

     Despite it being a dream, she never forgot his beautiful fascinating dark blue eyes and his attractive smiles. The way he looked at her, the way he smiled at her showed that they were lovers. Even after she woke up, she was still smiling.

* * * * *
April 12th, 2017 (Wednesday, 2:00 AM)

     This time, they were in a garden. She gazed at the beautiful purple iris field. And he.. he was hugging her from behind. He smiled and whispered, "It's not a dream, Yukino." It was when she woke up because it was the first time she heard a voice, specifically, his voice. He called her YUKINO.

    Who is he? Where does he live? Why does he always appear in my dreams? I don't know him.

    Dreams... she wished these dreams never disappeared from her. She wished he never disappeared from her dreams. Yes.. it was just a dream.

* * * * *
April 16th, 2017(Sunday, 10:00 AM)
Cameron Ramen Shop, Crocus.

"Won't you reconsider your decision, Yukino? My dad wants you to act in 'Shattered Glass' drama." Rufus Lore, 18-year-old, asked his friend Yukino. Yukino's outfit was a white off-shoulder top and grey midi skirt. They were eating ramen in a shop near Yukino's house.

     Rufus and Yukino attended the same class in Crocus High School. Rufus's father, Ronald Lore, was the CEO of Pioneer Ent. Mr. Lore and Hana were long-term acquaintances. Rufus was slim and tall with very long, straight blond hair. He liked the traditional hero outfit; a white shirt, mildly loose sleeves, a long crimson with golden edges which reached to his knee, light-colored pants, and also a large crimson hat. This was the style he wore when he went outside.

     Shaking her head, Yukino said, "My mom didn't want me to accept the villain character. Besides, I'm not sure that I'm ready for drama series."

"Agree, the evil role doesn't fit you, but that's a rare opportunity to act with the top-rank actors and actresses as your co-stars, Yukino. My dad wants you to rethink it," Rufus explained.

"No, Ru-san. Thank you for your consideration. I'm sure for my decision," Yukino replied with a smile.

"Good for you, Yukino, You can decide your own," Rufus grumbled, "My decisions are under my dad's command. I've to go to Crocus Business College."

"You know that your father wants you to be the best, Ru-san," Yukino said, "We're still friends although our universities are different."

     Rufus's phone rang and it was from his father. One minute later, Rufus stood up," Sorry, Yukino, I have to go, now. My dad is calling me. Can you go home alone?" Rufus asked, his concern for Yukino was obvious.