Class Trip

The next day at school, the day was slowly dragging on. I had so little sleep after the competition. Aiden and the guys stayed out later to have a bonfire so Shelby and I naturally did too.

Not a good choice, according to how tired I am today.

The first three hours quickly came and went then there was lunch.

Lunch at my school was somewhat interesting. 7th through 12th grade all ate together so it was funny to see all the incoming drama queens thinking they are so cool... until they see the ice queens of the seniors.

Shelby and I are cheerleaders so we are treated like ones, even though we don't act like ones or want to be treated that way. All the guys seem to think that we would be easy, while the truth is that I have only had one 'boyfriend' and that was when I was two and still thought Barney was cool. Little to say I don't exactly count that as me being in a relationship.

Shelby had no boyfriends in her past either. Though I suspect there is some guy in her life right now because she always acts weird when I bring up the topic of crushes. I won't push her to tell me though, she will say something when she is ready.

"Hey Ash!" I heard Aiden yelling my name across the cafeteria, dragging me out of my thoughts.

I walked over to him to see what was going on. He was sitting at his normal table with his friends from the soccer team. I only knew one of them really well though; Noah. He was pretty cool and also really sweet and funny! He was my first 'boyfriend.' When Shelby and I were younger, we used to joke about having a double wedding. Her and Aiden and Noah and I. But as we got older we determined that it would be weird if she was dating my brother. She also added that she didn't like Aiden like that so those dreams ended quickly.

"What's up?" I asked as I got to their table. Seeing no room to sit down, I walked over and promptly sat on Noah's lap. It wasn't awkward though, he was practically my older brother and Aiden would have Noah's head if he ever tried anything on me.

"Did you hear about the senior high trip this year?" Aiden asked me.

"No! Where is it this year?" I asked, freaking out. Each year the senior high got to take this awesome trip somewhere around the world to show us different cultures. In 10th grade, Aiden and Noah went to Italy and in 11th they went to China. This is their last year going, as seniors. Yeah, they are old farts. I mean, 18 is practically ancient! I'm 16 and a sophomore so I'm finally in the grade that we get to go on the trip, so I will end up going with the boys.

"Wait... you haven't heard yet?" Noah asked.

"No!! I told you that already!" I practically screamed.

"Burst my eardrums out why don't you." He said.

I slapped him on the arm, but I wasn't angry, more so excited! This was my first trip and everyone says they are the coolest thing ever!

"Tell me!!" I demanded.

"Nahh... I think I'll let you find out in class. Since you're only a sophomore it won't be until your last hour."

"Ugh! You guys did this on purpose didn't you!" I yelled at them. I didn't care if people were starting to stare, I was pissed!

They both got huge smirks on their faces as they looked at each other. I can't believe these two!

I got up and stormed away. But before I could get away from their table, a hand hit my butt. I whipped around to see Noah winking and Aiden about ready to murder him. I chose then to leave the love birds fight.

Noah couldn't like me. Could he? That would be weird...

The rest of the day, I probably looked like I was high because I was jumping up and down so much.

When our 6th hour teacher finally brought up the subject, I was about ready to explode. Thankfully I didn't, otherwise I wouldn't know that we are going to England!!