Short Story

On a sunny morning, there was a writer waiting in line to borrow a book at the library.

"So borrow Arjuna's book, sis?"  Said a librarian with an unpleasant face.

"Yes ma'am, what's the matter?"  said the girl.

"It's okay sis, in whose name?"

"On behalf of Liza Chlarista"

"Please take the book, Ms. the book can only be borrowed no later than 2 weeks with various conditions on the back of the book"
"Okay ma'am, thank you very much" said Liza.

After she got Arjuna's book, she rushed to his house quickly.
When she got home, she immediately opened her laptop while looking at Arjuna's book.  Her fingers danced swiftly over the laptop keyboard.  However, not long after, a blackout occurred.

"Why is my house blackout?  Ah yes, I forgot to pay for the electricity" said Liza while hitting her forehead repeatedly.

However, suddenly there was a voice that sounded very weak in Liza's kitchen.  Slowly Liza crept into her kitchen, carrying her baseball bat.  She saw a human shadow in the kitchen and Liza immediately reflexively hit her with a baseball.

"Argghhhhhh" Liza shouted in fear. 

The human immediately fainted on the spot, but Liza couldn't see the culprit who entered her house.  Finally Liza took her cellphone to turn on her flashlight which was aimed at the human lying on the floor.

Liza gaped and was surprised, "Arju- Arjuna?  Arjuna Pandawa?"  Liza stuttered and laughed "Hahahaha, looks like I've gone crazy.  I'm too tired to hallucinate."  Liza immediately fainted on the spot.

The next day, Liza woke up because someone was shaking her body.  Liza who couldn't open her eyes said "5 more minutes mom, I'm so sleepy"
Liza thought that the one shaking her body was her mother.

However, the human who shook Liza said "I am not your mother, I am Arjuna" he said very loudly.

Liza woke up and was shocked that she couldn't believe that the person she was staring at was Arjuna.  A very handsome and charismatic man was in front of him.

Liza was pensive but the man hit her in the face and said "Where is this?  Why am I here?  Where do you come from?"

"You are at my house.  The reason you're here I don't know.  The last one is that I come from the blue blood" Liza answered straightforwardly.

The confused Arjuna began to ask successive questions "Then, what year is it?  Can I go back to where I came from?  Why are you dressed like that?  Why are chairs today so soft?  Is the chair really that expensive?  Do you have a horse carriage?  Are you-"

Arjuna's words stopped because Liza covered Arjuna's mouth with her hand while saying "Can you ask that later?  I need to take a shower for work right now."

Liza immediately left Arjuna alone and said "You can do whatever you want"

Not long after, after Liza finished bathing.  How surprised Liza was to see her house destroyed by a handsome man in front of her. 

Liza was angry and shouted "Arjunaaa!!!!!!!!"

Arjuna who was surprised stood up and spoke in a high tone "Why are you impolite to me?"

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DAMAGE EVERYTHING AT MY HOUSE" Liza screamed while crying sadly seeing her shattered house.

Arjuna who was surprised to see a girl in front of him crying also felt guilty "I'm sorry, I'm just curious about your house.  I also want to go back to where I came from.  "