Gender Reveal

It didn't take long for word of Ochako's pregnancy to spread. By this time, almost everyone in the school knew.

Midoriya and Ochako were at Recovery Girls office to do an ultrasound, to see how the baby was doing. It was going well, when Recovery Girl noticed something.

"You know," she began, "I just noticed something very interesting."

"What is it?" Midoriya asked.

"Is something wrong?" Ochako asked.

"No, nothings wrong," Recovery Girl replied. "It's just that...uh, how do I put this...you two are having twins."

Both Ochako and Midoriya froze when they heard this. "T-twins?" Midoriya asked.

"As in t-two?" Ochako stamered. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Recovery Girl replied.

"Do you know the gender of the twins," Midoriya asked.

"Not yet," she said. "That's all the information I can provide for the time being."

"Thank you," Midoriya and Ochako said as they left.

*BACK AT THE DORMS

"Twins...," Ochaka said while looking at the pictures of the babies in her stomach. "Please, Deku, no more kids after this."

"Don't worry about that," Midoriya replied. "How are we going to raise twins on our own?"

"We'll make it work," said Ochako as she kissed Midoriya on the cheek.

Later, Midoriya and Ochako told the class about the twins.

*3 WEEKS LATER

Ochako was 13 weeks pregnant, and today, she was having trouble finding the motivation to get out of bed. Toga tried her best to help.

"Come on, Ochako, you can't stay in bed all day."

"Ugh,'' she groaned. "5 more minutes."

Ochako still felt very sluggish when she finally dragged herself out of bed. She was feeling slight discomfort in her stomach, and a little pain in her back.

She was getting ready to go to Recovery Girl with Midoriya. They hoped that they would figure out what the genders were.

*AT RECOVERY GIRL'S OFFICE

"So, I figured out the gender of the twins," said Recovery Girl.

"That's great," Ochako said happily. "What are they?"

If you thought that I was going to let you know the gender before the right time, you can think again.

*LATER

Ashido has planned a gender reveal for Midoriya and Ochako. If it was a boy a dark green balloon would fly out of the box. If it was a girl, a light pink balloon would fly out.

Everyone from class 1A and a few people from class 1B were in the living room. They waited until everything was ready. The they began the countdown .

"1...2...3...!"

Out flew a balloon that was half green and half pink.

"OMG, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A BOY AND A GIRL!" most of the girls yelled.

Midoriya and Ochako hugged and kissed each other. At that moment the two were as happy as they could possibly be.

*LATER

"Oh my god, this is so amazing," Ochako said to her boyfriend.

"I hope I can be a good father," Midoriya said.

"Nonsense, Deku," said Ochako. "All Might would be proud of you."

"Oh yeah," said Midoriya. "How will I explain this to All Might?"

—\('_')/—