24th August 2018

I felt like going out today, so I did. My mood was shockingly quite good and I finally did my daily routine after so long.

I just decided to have some 'me time' in a small cafe near your agency. When I entered the cafe, the smell of the goods and coffee boosted my serotonin.

I took my seat and immediately started going through the menu. While I was at it, I saw someone from the corner of my eyes.

It's you.

But, you're not alone. You're with Clara, smiling sweetly at her. The way you looked at her was the way you used to look at me.

Did you really cheat on me?

Hiding my face behind the menu, I watched you being a gentleman to her, pulling the seat for her to sit on, and she sweetly said thank you.

You two are giggling to yourselves, and I nearly squeezed the menu until the waiter stopped me.

"Hera. You okay?" He asked politely. Slowly taking the menu from my hands.

He knows me because I'm a regular here without you even knowing.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"You definitely don't look okay. Anyway, feel free to take anything from the menu for free." Frowning, he chuckled.

"You're our 100th customer today. Don't crush the menu, okay?" He handed me the menu, smiling playfully as he left me confused.

I'm a regular, and I definitely know that there's no such thing as the 100th customer. But, I ignored it.

At least I got something for free. I guess.