Prologue.

The story is about three besties. Mew Gulf and Tae. They were childhood diaper friends. There was nothing they do it alone. So as they were each other backbones.

The thing that attracts me the most is that Mew was younger than his elder friends Gulf and Tae. Although Tae is elder than Gulf.

They have done their schooling and high school together so as wanted to excel in the same professions as a doctor but Mew had other plans he wanted to become a Scientist and invent something unique and extraordinary things that no one has ever tried.

Mew was influenced by his uncle who was his father's brother. He has extraordinary crazy for his unique invention although Mew knows how dangerous it can be still volunteers for his experiments some do exceed while some have flopped.

But this time when he had married both Gulf and Tae in order to save his friendship. He wanted a child too from both of them. Although it was crazy though it was always his dream to have a child from both of them.

Will his love be distributed to both of them or they will still love each other unconditionally. Let's find out.

Sorry But my mind suddenly clicked for this. I don't know how but this silly crazy story idea just popped in my mind and I couldn't control to write this. I know I know it's ridiculous but I still want to write on it.

If any readers have any problem. In reading this don't read. No negative comments or hate, please.

Secondly, I am busy so I don't know when will I update this story. So have some patience.

One more thing there are two more story plots in my mind related to the doctors series. that I'll update it. Maybe I'll remain in my drafts until I update this and other stories. Kind favor if anyone can make book covers for me so it will be great. Thank you.

Sorry for my weird English I am writing after a long time. May present grammatical mistakes.

Thank you ❤ for your support.

Characters Update

Mew SuppasitMarried to Tae and Gulf Scientist and his uncle's assistant

Mew Suppasit
Married to Tae and Gulf
Scientist and his uncle's assistant.

Mew SuppasitMarried to Tae and Gulf Scientist and his uncle's assistant