Kalinda Walters~ Chapter 4

Kalinda POV

Now that I'm in Marques's arms after making love to the most sexiest man & basketball ever I'm glad he's over his hoe ass ex wife Vanessa. I don't like the hoe she's just mad that Marques only married her for sex and to use and walk all over her ass. Lol so I got up and showered with my man then got dressed. I knew he never loved that hoe like they would portray in public and that I looked better then her hoe fake ass.
I decided to go to the gym because I'm a dancer for the Golden Nuggets but before I leave to go to the gym he said Kalinda can we talk? I said sure then he said I love you he me said will you be girl and I said omg yes with tears in my eyes then we kissed and I told him I was going to the gym and he said okay babe. So I leave I can't believe I'm finally his fuck Vanessa's bitch ass! I won at the end of the day. So I drive to the gym and start working out and then I see  out the corner of my eye Vanessa crying bitchass so I ignored her ass then after being there for 40 mins I left and went home to shower Marques left me a note at my condo that I'm renting asking me to move in with him so I called him and said for real babe and he said yes for real baby so I said okay and I packed all of my things and drove over to his house and moved in with him. I'm a happy girl I got my man hopefully we will start a family soon.