The monster under my bed

This story will have no other chapters than this one. The relationship between Huggy and the reader is purely platonic/friendly.You are 5 years old in this story.If your name is Kimberley or Charley,you can change the names used in this fanfiction.None of the drawings used belong to me,Poppy Playtime and Huggy Wuggy do not belong to me either. WARNING HOWEVER,this book will contain a horror scene because Huggy will kill someone.If you don't know:(Y/n)=Your first name,(M/n)=Your mother's first name,(F/n)=Your father's first name and (L/n)=your last name.I hope you will like this little ONESHOT. :)

(M/n): "Well, do you need any other information?

Your mother asked Kimberley,the babysitter who was supposed to take care of you that night.

Kimberley: "Nah,i'm good,i know everything now.

(F/n): "Well, we'll leave you to it then."

Your father said as he hugged you before saying goodnight.

Your mother hugged you too and smiled before wishing you sweet dreams.

(M/n): "Well,be good to Kimberley,okay (Y/n)?"

You smile at your mom before nodding.

(Y/n): "Yes mom!"

Your parents walked out, leaving you alone with Kimberley for the evening.

It had been a long time since your parents had a romantic dinner together,so they decided to have dinner together at a restaurant, calling a babysitter to watch you while they went away from home.

You had already eaten,brushed your teeth and put on your pajamas, ready for bed.

(Y/n): "Good night Kimberley!"

You said to the 17 year old who was looking at her cell phone.

Kimberley: "Yeah,yeah,'night..."

She says before slamming the door to your room,leaving you all alone in the dark.

You lay down in your bed,your comforter covering your little body to keep it warm.

Your head rested gently on your pillow as you closed your eyes to sleep.

.

.

.

But two hours later...

You woke up,sweat drops on your forehead as salt water beads formed in your eyes.

You hugged your cuddly toy tightly to try to calm yourself down.

You just had just a horrible dream,a nightmare of your parents being eaten by a monstrous creature, leaving you all alone in this vast world of darkness, monsters sneering at your poor, defenseless and innocent form.

Even though you were afraid, you gathered what little courage you had to call Kimberley, so she could comfort you.

(Y/n): "Kim....Kimberley?Kimberley..come! I'm scared!"

But in spite of all your words, your pleas, your requests,she did not come.

It wasn't that she didn't hear your cries and distress,she just didn't care that you were crying,even if you were being kidnapped, she wouldn't lift a finger... She was too busy making her Tik Tok videos instead of coming to your room and comforting you.

You still had hope that she would come, so you started to cry harder.

(Y/n): "Kimberley! I'm scared!"