Chapter 2

Gracie P.O.V.

After practicing for the recital coming up and screaming at Abby for interrupting me with dying walrus sounds I was hungry.
Mom won't let me drive even though I'm 18. She thinks I'm a "danger to society". Whatever that means.
My boyfriend Logan thinks I'm an excellent driver. He is picking me up for our date. I'm so nervous! He says dress nice but it's a surprise! I love surprises. That's the only reason he's doing this.
He said that he'll pick me up at 6. He said cute casual so I'm going with a cute crop top with high wasted, cut-off, denim shorts. Topping it off with a messy bun, ray bans, and white high-top converse. Is that's not casual cute, I don't know what is.

6:30 pm

Logan should be here soon! My parents don't approve but I don't know why. Yeah, he's kind of a bad boy, but he's super cute, sweet, and has great style. He pulled up, but when I saw him he had lipstick on his cheek...

Claire P.O.V.

Logan picked me up at 12 for a lunch date. We went on a romantic picnic and had a serious make out session.
He said he loved me and got me the most beautiful necklace with his nickname for me "strawberry." He won't tell me why he calls me that but I love it!
He just dropped me off at home. So I asked, "Do you want to come in and maybe watch a movie?"
"Nah, I'm good, I'm actually late for something."
"Ok, I'll see you later!"
"Ok, bye Claire! I love you."
"I love you too."

Logan P.O.V.

Man, I'm so late for meeting with Gracie but Claire is holding me up. I just love kissing her. My body ignites every time we touch.
I love both girls but they don't know that I'm cheating. I hate to say that, but it's true. I can't bear to leave either one because they are both fulfill what I want in a girl.
I'm heading over to get Gracie even though I'm late. I know she'll wait on me because that's just one thing I love about her. Im trying to get Claire's lipstick off my face. It's not working too well. Hopefully Gracie won't notice.
When I pull up she sees me and her face lights up, but then she freezes and glares at me....

A/N
Hey yall so happy your reading my book! I'm hoping for 100 views! I love each and every one of yall. You're all so perfect. Leave some nice comments and vote please!!!! Thank you to all my precious readers! XOXO