Yandere!Cartoon Cat x Female!Rapper!Reader

Title: A Deadly Rapping Game of Cat and Mouse

Requested by Fangirl_332

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

FNF Mod: Vs. Cartoon Cat Mod

A/n: Local Paranormal Investigation and professional rapper, Y/n L/n has been researching about one of Trevor Henderson's greatest creations, Cartoon Cat and is planning to investigate at the abandoned mall in Spirit Town to not only collect enough video evidence for her next video on her Youtube Channel, but to see if she can challenge Cartoon Cat to a rap battle for some more popularity to her fans. However, as she enters into the abandoned all with a camcorder, a flashlight and everything she needed for her trip, she eventually she gets stalked by the infamous Cartoon Cat that may have something else planned for her instead of doing his usual game of cat and mouse to eat his victims, but rather more than a Deadly Rapping Game of Cat and Mouse. Let's hope that Y/n has the chance to escape with all the video footage she needed for all of her fans to watch or else she will be Cartoon Cat's own personal plaything to keep him company for a very long time.

A/n #2: Cartoon Cat is one of Trevor Henderson's greatest horror creations along with Siren Head, (Which will have a FNF Mod of his own as seen in the teaser cutscene of the Cartoon Cat FNF Mod. This plot of the oneshot will be much, much different than what happens in the cutscenes from the Cartoon Cat FNF Mod since the Lemon Demon and the SCP Foundation Troops made an appearance in the mod as well as Cartoon Dog, which they will all not be included in this oneshot. Just so you all know what I'm talking about to make this oneshot as simple as ever.

Location: The Abandoned Mall - Spirit Town

Date: October 31, 1987

Time: 7:35 PM

No POV

On Halloween Night here in the old abandoned small town known as Spirit Town, a young local female paranormal investigator and professional rapper named Y/n L/n that came all the way here to the old abandoned shopping mall in the Spirit Town to go investigate inside the building to find some video evidence about the infamous Cartoon Cat, one of Trevor Henderson's greatest creations that she had been researching before heading over there in her own fuel-economy car.

It is well known that in order to find this Cartoon Cat, you need to head over to the abandoned mall, which is located in Spirit Town and this demonic feline cartoon character possess the powers of cartoon physics along with the powers of shape-shifting into anyone or anything to draw off suspension or just to blend in as well as having a brilliant and clever mind against his own victims as a simple game of cat and mouse. He also has an never-ending hunger for violence and gore as he eats his captured victims whole as their blood stains his pearly white teeth.

As an expert para-normal investigator and professional rapper, it is Y/n's duty to track down this Cartoon Cat and challenge him to a rap battle while recording with a hidden camera in her outfit, just in case that she loses her camcorder during her investigation before making her daring escape out of the abandoned mall. In case that Cartoon Cat ever manages to catch up to her, she will use the basics of Cartoon Physics against Cartoon Cat and as a last resort, she will use a bottle of nail polish remover to take down Cartoon Cat as it is used as a ingredient for the toon's greatest weakness, The Dip, the only thing that kills toons*.

*As seen In the classic movie, Who Framed Roger Rabbit*

With that out of the way, Y/n then entered through the metal doors at the back of the abandoned shopping mall and began investigating inside the building to go look for Cartoon Cat with all the video evidence she can get for her next video on her Youtube channel.